Weekend Plans - Friday 15th - Sunday 17th September

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Morning all, is anyone doing anything exciting this weekend? I guess some will be travelling to Salford tonight.

We spent the night in a hotel in Newbury and this morning we are travelling to Southampton to catch the Isle of Wight ferry where we are staying for a 10 day holiday.

Let us know what you are up to or have been up to this weekend (assuming it’s legal of course). :joker:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  322
  • Days Won:  9
  • 𝕏:  twitter Megan_Elizax

I'm at the match tonight. 

Then me and @ARLukomski are going out tomorrow for his birthday/engagement celebration just the two of us, as we've not had time to celebrate yet. 

Then Sunday I'm back at work 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Supporter+

Happy birthday @ARLukomski and happy engagement to you both.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

Have a good holiday @Fan of Big Tone,

Happy birthday and congrats on engagement @ARLukomski and @Megan_Elizax

I haven't got much planned for tomorrow but today i have been busy taking my youngest to her hospital appointment and we are going to my nanas 90th birthday party on sunday.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Supporter+

Nice start to our holiday weather wise, a calm crossing to IOW from Southampton, our accommodation is lovely, here’s a picture of Mrs. T relaxing on the verandah in the sunshine.

IMG_5308.jpeg

• Like 2

• Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

i drove to salford on friday with @CliftonMagpie, meeting up with @TheSkipper at the ground. it was another decent away day, but i felt packed in, in their stands and i wished i could have had a seat about half way into the game. having worked earlier in the day, it was a bit too much to stand for 90 minutes but the result was worth it.

saturday i went out playing pokemon go for a bit, before going for a drink with my dad and uncle.

sunday, i helped my mum do her weekly shopping and then had sunday dinner with mum, my aunt and my other uncle.

• Like 2

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I also went to Salford, along with @Magic magpie, @super_pie and @Callum234.

Considering how long Salford City has been owned by the former United players, I couldn't believe how non-league their ground was. It was just terrible. Nuneaton and several other clubs have such a nicer stadium.

The flooring was one of the worst things about the ground; it was just a metal shed.

Yet I wondered what would happen if something bad would happen, and there is only one area to each part where you can walk freely without meeting a bar that would force you to bend under to get out of the stand. Seriously, it seemed a poor design. I hope to god no fans to the size of ours that have the misfortune to need to exit quickly without being crushed.

Saturday, I rested.

Sunday, I went to Kate's Nanna's 90th birthday. Unfortunately, one of her friends had a heart attack and died before making it to her party. She wasn't aware, but knew she had gone to the hospital. I couldn't help but feel it was very obvious, as I am sure someone would have said they were fine otherwise without hiding it. It made the occasion feel a bit saddening for her. It was nice to see her with all the great grandchildren mind.

• Love 1

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Wishing you a very belated happy birthday @ARLukomski and also congratulations to you and @Megan_Elizax on your engagement .I hope you had a great celebration and my very best wishes to you both for your future life together.

• Love 2