• Content Count:  8,785
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I seem to remember it was a bad injury that finished his loan spell with Notts which was a shame as he looked like he could have scored some goals for us.

• Like 6

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  2,294
  • Days Won:  58
  • 𝕏:  twitter ARLukomski

Saw him score his first professional goal in the FA Cup against Tranmere. We might have got top 3 if he hadn't got injured

• Like 5
  • Love 2

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

He's been plagued with injuries throughout his career, it's the real reason he was held back at Derby County - whilst his involvement in the drink-driving saga was very stupid. Richard Keogh, who was the Rams captain, shouldn't have allowed Tom Lawrence or Mason Bennett to enter the car either. All three of them should have known better!

Derby were always going to release Bennett due to his injuries, what once were a very promising career has been derailed with injuries and off the field issues.

At 27-years-old, he still has a chance and if he can continue to do well for Burton his career might do the U-Turn it should have done when he was 24. Derby rejected bids for him when he was younger, with Manchester United among the interested parties to sign him.

His goal for us was very well taken, I remember when he got injured and the looming feeling that it would be over for him and us.

• Like 6

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  77
  • Days Won:  0

Everyone is prone to errors, and while the incident could have been averted, it’s comforting to know that no one was severely injured and that Mason Bennett has progressed from it. Wishing him all the best at Burton.

• Like 4

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

Mason Bennett, he was a real asset for Notts and it’s unfortunate that he sustained an injury so early into his loan spell with us. Now, Burton Albion has the opportunity to harness his talent. I wish them both the best of luck.

• Like 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  629
  • Days Won:  1

Mason Bennett has encountered unfortunate challenges and difficulties, with the car accident being a particularly undesirable event. However, it is preferable to have learned from such an incident rather than allowing it to be repeated. Such occurrences have the potential to be life-altering, and, to be honest, I had believed he had retired. Thus, I am glad to see that he is still actively pursuing his career at Burton.

• Like 4

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,298
  • Days Won:  69

Another sad football story.A player who didn't quite live up to his early promise.I wish him well though.

• Like 2

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,519
  • Days Won:  9

Despite his injuries, Mason Bennett has performed admirably. His ability to continue playing at the League One level speaks volumes about his innate talent, a feat most players wouldn’t have been able to achieve. I hope he and Burton can orchestrate a turnaround, as there’s no denying he’s a striker of high quality.

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

i totally forgot about him, but it is good to see hes still playing league football. he has to have something about him if he can continue despite all his injury issues. it might have impacted his game time and career somewhat, but if he has a love of football just playing professional considering everything seems a good reward.