January Stats

Chris

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I haven't posted the stats for awhile, here's from last December to January. I usually focus on a complete month, however with our growth I thought it would be interesting show from this period. Last time I spoke about how we could be doing so much better, I am very focused and dedicated to this site (as many of the people who visit are - I am very grateful for the support and those who contribute. Just to Note) and we've taken a huge step forward since many of those who joined us in December. This type of post will be new for some, although I think it's important to show the community things like this.

This is where you see how you impact a site like PoN, it wouldn't work without your interactions. All contributions greatly help the site, so I actively encourage and hope all members will continue to enjoy the site because we will improve a lot more with support and reflect everything for NCFC fans to be proud about. Thank you!

Our Monthly Visits (March)
monthly%20visit.png

People Visits (Detailed)
people%20visits.png

Territory (How well we are doing within our real community)
territory.png

Page Views (Detailed)
page%20views.png

Page Stats
page%20views-stats.png
If you click the link below, you will see the massive step forward and although the last time was March 2013. Pride of Nottingham is growing by leaps and bounds, this community is somewhere I am very proud of and it's not about me or my family. It's about us as a group of fans representing our football club! I'll follow up on this within 3 months if the community are interested.

Compare March Here, Thoughts?

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  2,894
  • Days Won:  229

Brilliant growth. So it went from units of 60 and 120 to units of 300 and 600. Great news, and hopefully the site can keep going from strength to strength.

Good work everyone!

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

This site has really come on a great deal since I joined, there are that many posts now I find it hard to keep track of everything, so apologies if I miss someones post or don't comment, it's not because I am being rude its because I haven't seen it or haven't got time to comment to them all.

I think 2014 will be our year, well done everyone, as the great man says, onwards and upwards. :magnificent:

• Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

my jaw dropped when i looked at the stats! i cant type what i think, i dont like swearing but this is amazing!

i like how pons focuses about being a community, i have said i feel very at home and although i post quickly and rather a lot. i do really like it here, so seeing it improve sort of rewards my efforts if you know what i mean. im sure others like seeing this! are we going for promotion now? well done everyone especially @notts-joe and @Joe Jones.

Brilliant growth. So it went from units of 60 and 120 to units of 300 and 600. Great news, and hopefully the site can keep going from strength to strength.

Good work everyone!

Yeah, the month in between give a better picture to compare but sadly I missed the start. It's great to see this because there's only one direction for PoN and that's up.

This site has really come on a great deal since I joined, there are that many posts now I find it hard to keep track of everything, so apologies if I miss someones post or don't comment, it's not because I am being rude its because I haven't seen it or haven't got time to comment to them all.

I think 2014 will be our year, well done everyone, as the great man says, onwards and upwards. :magnificent:

@tonyhateley, don't apologies you daft sod. I am grateful for any post, although I do like seeing you and other floating around the site adding your thoughts. Your a firm fitting around here, I wouldn't have it any other way and the fact that you're now struggling is a good thing.

Just try to keep up or I'll sub you! ;) haha! No seriously, 2014 is our year. Thanks! 

my jaw dropped when i looked at the stats! i cant type what i think, i dont like swearing but this is amazing!

i like how pons focuses about being a community, i have said i feel very at home and although i post quickly and rather a lot. i do really like it here, so seeing it improve sort of rewards my efforts if you know what i mean. im sure others like seeing this! are we going for promotion now? well done everyone especially @notts-joe and @Joe Jones.

I don't mind swearing in some contexts, I certainly wouldn't moan but I know what you mean (I don't like swearing).

A community needs to focus on being that, it's one of the first golden rules and something I will aim towards even if we ever gain a lot more activity. This is a core foot print for PoN and certainly the way forward :) I'm glad, very nice comment mate. I would like automatic promotion, since we have extra fire power now - I am certain we can go for promotion however!! :P LOL

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,511
  • Days Won:  9

Blooming heck! I know there is more around now but those stats are looking very healthy. Nice to see the progress!

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  2,894
  • Days Won:  229

Honestly guys, I'm just happy to do my bit and help make the site and the FB page a thriving place for Notts fans. Don't mention it! :P

Supporter+

Honestly guys, I'm just happy to do my bit and help make the site and the FB page a thriving place for Notts fans. Don't mention it! :P

OK, we won't :rollonfloorlaughing:

Seriously I agree with Liam and I really do appreciate the work the two Joe's put into this site.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  401
  • Days Won:  1

im so pleased to see thee stats and see the site going from strength to strength.

the massive improvement is fab and hopefully we will get more and more members this year

I won't repeat myself about the start of PoN and when I approached people, though we've grown a lot and I firmly believe that it's not just my hard work or @Joe Jones but as an whole community. This can be taken as me being nicely nicely, though it's the truth. Communities only grow with support and I am so thankful for the support the sites gained.

Blooming heck! I know there is more around now but those stats are looking very healthy. Nice to see the progress!

This made me smile, it is healthy and it will get better. Some exciting things should be coming our way, so it's certainly a good time. Thanks

Don't, seriously. I thank him enough as it is! #teamwork

OK, we won't :rollonfloorlaughing:

Seriously I agree with Liam and I really do appreciate the work the two Joe's put into this site.

You put a lot in Tony, so thank you. Hard work is seen by all those heavily involved and each contribution helps, none are considered 'small' because you need a mix of variety.

im so pleased to see thee stats and see the site going from strength to strength.

the massive improvement is fab and hopefully we will get more and more members this year

You me and me both, but, I am sure more people will start to see that PoN is worth their time and it's just fantastic to see us growing together.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

The sky's the limit!Well done everyone. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

So where are we now league-wise?Div 1,Championship or Prem? Great work EVERYONE. :thumbsup:

The sky's the limit!Well done everyone. :thumbsup:

Very true, there's only one way and that's up. With all these new signings it looks very promising!

So where are we now league-wise?Div 1,Championship or Prem? Great work EVERYONE. :thumbsup:

Haha! Opposition fans always say how professional we look - I would say we're challenging for a top league one stop. I'm just hopeful for a few new signings and some more input from our contributors, this said I am pleased very much so for us all. :D

The Prem League beckons,then Europe and the world. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

Its getting much more consistent, which is encouraging and great news for the site and everyone whos helped it get this far. Thanks to everyone involved.

It's nice to see that participation levels have kept up now Christmas is over.

• Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

Tis great to see, and deservedly praise has to go to the Joe's. But this is one that everybody can take pride and delight in.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  4

Tis great to see, and deservedly praise has to go to the Joe's. But this is one that everybody can take pride and delight in.

I take credit for helping dad to hand out flyers at the start.  :frantics:

Every little bit helps,Jake.Your dad was very pleased with the effort you put in with the flyers.

Every little bit helps,Jake.Your dad was very pleased with the effort you put in with the flyers.

I am, him and Ellie are both big helps.

Fun days those, shyness went out the window for them when we did it.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

a big pat on the back for all involved me thinks. I'll admit to being skeptical when I moved from MAD, but I never felt encouraged to contribute an awful lot there, just because it would always turn into an argument or slanging match.

Here seems much more like a community of people all ensuring they feel one thing, to better the name of NCFC.

I've enjoyed my time here so far, and felt particularly 'honored' to receive the MOM for Jan when it was my first month in!

Happy posting to one and all, especially if another 3 points come our way this p.m!

• 8 months later...

Supporter+

How are the stats doing these days @notts-joe? I would imagine they have significantly improved of late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are the stats doing these days @notts-joe? I would imagine they have significantly improved of late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our stats always tend to look good, although much better with the content coming.

Comparing the stats right now to the one's shared, very, very similar. Some are higher and others are slightly lower but interestingly the stats which have improved are x times better. The one's which have decreased are only ever so slightly, for example visitors have gone from around 3k to about 2.5k (monthly totals). For a site dedicated to a lower tier team these are insane figures.

• Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

Long may our rise continue

Archived