November, 6th 2023: Pride of Nottingham Announcement

Chris

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Dear Community,

We hope this message finds you well. We are excited to share some updates about the Pride of Nottingham site.

Firstly, we have been working diligently on enhancing the performance of our site. We have undertaken extensive optimisation to ensure a smoother and faster experience for all our users. This is an ongoing effort as we strive to make the most of our dedicated server.

We are pleased to announce that regular content updates will resume from today. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this period.

We would also like to extend an invitation to all members to join us in representing Notts via the Pride of Nottingham. Your participation, thoughts, and contributions are what make our community vibrant and engaging.

In other news, we have some exciting new merchandise coming to our store soon. Keep an eye out for new designs, including hoodies, polo shirts, and much more.

Additionally, we are in the process of designing free wallpapers for both mobile and desktop. These will be made available to all members and visitors via our site.

Lastly, we are introducing a scheme similar to Patreon. This is a voluntary initiative aimed at supporting the upkeep of the site. Please rest assured that all members will continue to be valued equally, regardless of their decision to subscribe. Donations are always welcome, but the main goal is to ensure the quality of the Pride of Nottingham continues to thrive with the support of the loyal Notts County fan base.

https://prideofnottingham.co.uk/subscriptions/

Thank you for your continued support and engagement. Here's to moving forward together!

Best,
The Pride of Nottingham Team

• Like 12
  • Love 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  229
  • Days Won:  0

It’s good to see the content being produced once again, a task that undoubtedly requires significant effort, which I greatly value. I extend my best wishes for your success in securing member support and donations. Rest assured, I am more than willing to contribute to the site occasionally.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,955
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Thanks for the update @Chris it’ll be good to see the site getting back to normal. Thank you to all who help keep this site active.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,966
  • Days Won:  5

It’s encouraging to see things gradually returning to normal. I wouldn’t stress about the break taken. We all need them occasionally. There’s been consistent progress, and the site does seem to load much quicker. I initially thought the new server made a substantial difference, but the optimisation has elevated things to a whole new level.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,167
  • Days Won:  3

Nice advancement and update, I can spot the change on both my mobile and computer. Great job! I’m eager for those wallpapers!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  570
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

The PON site is flying higher than ever now, soaring like a true magpie! I'm impressed, and I wish you all the best with the fundraising and membership drive.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  3,556
  • Days Won:  9

It’s encouraging to see the enhancements and updates, @Chris. Your dedication to this community is commendable, and I hope that everyone will return as they did during the previous issue. You are certainly deserving of a holiday.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,488
  • Days Won:  5

This is a pleasing update, with many positive aspects about PON. I’m delighted to see the content return. Keep up the excellent work.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

i appreciate the update @Chris, everything is extreamly smooth and prompt. the new server made a massive difference but this further work seems to have things lightening fast. i look forward to the new merch and wallpapers.

lets get this place back to rocking.

• Love 1

• liampie unfeatured this topic
  • 1 month later...

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,404
  • Days Won:  194
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Appreciate the information.