[November] Nominations for the Member of the Month and Team Member of the Month

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  18,269
  • Days Won:  80

It’s time to cast your nominations for Member of the Month and Team Member of the Month. This is a wonderful opportunity to recognise and appreciate the individuals who have made significant contributions to our community.

We want to narrow down the Member of the Month candidates to six names, and the Team Member of the Month candidates to four names. When casting your nomination, consider the members who have been particularly helpful, friendly, or have provided valuable content. For the Team Member of the Month, think about those who have gone above and beyond in their roles.

Please note that nominations must be in by the 25th so that the voting stages can take place.

Always remember, every single nomination holds immense significance! Let’s celebrate the people who make our community great.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,900
  • Days Won:  162

my nominations for member of the month.
@Piethagoram @Fan of Big Tone @menzinho @Ohh Tommy Johnson and @Sir Magpie.

team member of the month.
@DangerousSausage @Chris @super_ram.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Here's my nomination: Member of the Month... @Piethagoram and @Fan of Big Tone. Team Member of the Month: @DangerousSausage and @super_ram.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I’ve not been on PON for a bit, but I’m chuffed to see the member of the month initiative back. I reckon it’s good for a community like this, some might feel overlooked but it gives folks something to aim for when posting. Everyone seems really nice here.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Content Count:  10,771
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I’m flattered to be mentioned but member of the month should definitely go to @Piethagoram for keeping the posts coming during the lean periods we’ve had recently.

Team member is more difficult as there are a few worthy candidates. @liampie is always on hand to welcome and help new members, @DangerousSausage puts a lot of work in and I love the prediction league. @Chris needs no explanation, @Burnz3r0 also deserves a mention.

I should also say I know @super_ram has been of tremendous help behind the scenes during recent upheavals, he’s my unsung hero.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  502
  • Days Won:  2

I think that @Piethagoram would be a worthy Member of the Month. They are always posting interesting things.  My nomination for Team Members are @Fan of Big Tone, @super_ram @liampie and @allardyces tash.  I'm not sure what this is about, but it sounds a nice idea and a bit of fun!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

• Content Count:  12,900
  • Days Won:  162

@Ohh Tommy Johnson back in the day we would nominate and then vote for the member of the month.

to acknowledge a member who contributed and made a significant difference in that month, as a pat on the shoulder type thing. its nice to see it back because there will be plenty of people worth mentioning and even though one person is named for each group, member/team. others get a little praise from this and the voting stages. its just a nice community thing.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Content Count:  10,771
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I think it’s a great idea to have these awards but we need to remember it’s a bit of fun and everyones contribution is valued no matter how small.

• Like 3

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,725
  • Days Won:  27

My choice for the member of the month would be @Piethagoram. In terms of team members, I’d pick @DangerousSausage.

No one will be bothered by this, it’s just a bit of fun and part of it is about making people feel appreciated. We have a large number of members, so appreciation will always be shown. This isn’t a competition, much like the leaderboard isn’t taken too seriously.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  3,009
  • Days Won:  1

Thank you so much for your kind words, @Fan of Big Tone! I’m thrilled to do what I can, whenever I can. Best of luck to all the members who manage to reach the voting stages!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,285
  • Days Won:  69

I'm overwhelmed but grateful to see myself mentioned so many times . I have to say ,though,that I came on here in the first place to try and help  @Chris promote this site.I stayed here because I enjoy being here.I wouldn't have continued as much if it wasn't for the efforts of ALL contributors and how welcome I've been made by so many friendly folks on here..Having said all that I have to mention  @Chrisagain who(with outside help) has worked his socks off  trying to get this site back up to speed after the cowardly ,stupid attack PoN recently suffered.I know how close this site came to just disappearing.So I have to say a big,big THANK YOU to @Piethagoram for posting consistently all kinds of interesting items,especially during those recent difficult times.The same goes for @Fan of Big Tone.I would like to add  @DangerousSausage for continuing with The Prediction League(even though he often includes a certain team down the A52).I agree with all names already mentioned and there are so many  others that I could or should add .I will also repeat what has already been mentioned above,that this is just a bit of fun and ALL POSTERS,however infrequent are highly valued and appreciated.This topic is going to get harder too.

• Like 2

• liampie unfeatured and locked this topic