new led advertising

liampie

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

LED perimeter boards will be installed at Meadow Lane in the new year and businesses can now express their interest in utilising them for the final 10 home matches of our exciting 2023-24 Sky Bet League Two season.

The state-of-the-art boards will form a 110-metre strip in front of the Jimmy Sirrel Stand, in prime view of the main broadcast camera and within sight of all supporters in the Derek Pavis, Kop and Family stands.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/LED

• Like 7

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I wasn't as for these when @Piethagoram suggest them, however, I think if we can keep them operating and drive in revenue it will be a good thing. The club could also use them to help encourage the atmosphere in Meadow Lane.

Funny how they came up at the fans' forum, especially with Piethagoram having mentioned them before, now I feel they could be of benefit.

• Like 7

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  629
  • Days Won:  1

If we install the correct type and can maintain them, then it would be good, but I do think it's more useful if we were higher up the leagues. It probably means the club can offer cheaper advertising prices.

• Like 4

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,461
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

The club is committed to this, and I hope it does generate more revenue. I believe this is largely because the club is finding it difficult to get firms to sponsor a board at the moment. So, switching to LED could be a beneficial decision.

• Like 4

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  495
  • Days Won:  1

I hope the club has prioritised this with the intention of generating additional revenue, as I think there might be better areas to invest in at the moment while we’re a League Two club.

• Like 3

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

This is a really good idea I hope it generates some income for the club, as long as we don’t have that advert with the annoying black dog running round that I’ve seen on televised matches it puts might of the game.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

I can't stand the things, but it was always a matter of time. IMO there should be a total ban on animated ads at the very least. They're literally designed to distract from the game.

The good news is that they'll presumably make the club money, which can go into the team. They also won't be that noticeable from the Kop or the Family Stand as you only really get the glare when looking at them head on.

• Like 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,898
  • Days Won:  5

They can be quite distracting and, to be honest, it’s silly to have the same advert looping all around the stadium. I hope Notts opts for a more traditional look, with different adverts that switch positions. I just don’t want to see a whole row of the same advert.

• Content Count:  895
  • Days Won:  11

The new CEO is about getting as much needed revenue into the club. I've heard that we've purchased the units behind the Pavis stand car park and it's going to be a fans zone.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  895
  • Days Won:  11

On 15/12/2023 at 15:30, Fan of Big Tone said:

This is a really good idea I hope it generates some income for the club, as long as we don’t have that advert with the annoying black dog running round that I’ve seen on televised matches it puts might of the game.

How about magpies flying majestically accross

• Like 2