Log: Members who are away

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  3,009
  • Days Won:  1

@Chris is having a break from posting, but he’s still carrying out many of his responsibilities. He’s utilising a new feature that indicates when members are away. You can find this in your account settings.

Please do leave a bit of a reason, you don’t have to share too much but it’s nice to know that members will be coming back, especially in such a close-knit group. If active members suddenly stop showing up or visiting, it can lead to worries about their health and so on. We advise members to use this feature so that others will have an idea of when to expect you back.

Remember, you’ll be missed.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  3,009
  • Days Won:  1

Current Members set to away:

Chris

Fan of Big Tone

Updated: 08/03.2024

Note: Team members please help assist me to keep this log as up-to-date as possible. Absent members may not post within this discussion, but this has been started so that the community are aware of anyone who may be set to being away.

• Like 6

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

I’ve not departed or given up on PON, and I’ll be returning shortly. I’m aware there’s some worry about my absence, but don’t worry, carry on. When I return, I’m eager to rekindle connections with my friends here.

• Love 6

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Look after yourself, mate. We’ll be here waiting for your return. We understand you wouldn’t leave the site without a good reason.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,702
  • Days Won:  36

That’s quite a handy feature, I sometimes disappear for a bit (especially in the summer), but mostly it’s only for a few days as there isn’t that much to talk about really on the Notts front, it just looks like we’re drifting along now until the end of the season.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Yes, this would be really helpful. I can see it would've been useful when I was in hospital and getting better. Even though I might not have said it, I could have given a general idea of when I should be back. It's a good thing to have.

• Like 3

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

Taking a break is beneficial, but it’s the return that really counts. It’s comforting to have an online space to call home and to know there are folks who value and missed me. I’m back now, so let’s get on with it.

• Love 4

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

glad to have you back, @CliftonMagpie. i am glad you took time and feel better for doing it. we just need the gaffer back now.

to members reading this, please set your status as a way if you have not left but wont be posting. we do care about everyone and it shows us you are coming back. :) 

• Like 1

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

I hope your break away from PoN was beneficial for you  @CliftonMagpie .Welcome back from the old Ram.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I’ve marked myself away for two weeks but I may be able to get online occasionally during that period.

• Like 1