• Content Count:  10,759
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

• Like 9

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  365
  • Days Won:  1

Makes me wonder????? Why leave a club that as just gone up to D1????... Guessing it must be the wages we offer???? 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,369
  • Days Won:  161
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Again, what a signing again by Notts, they are really doing their stuff. 

Notts have a wingback who can play on both flanks, & is quite good in defence too.

Will we see another right footed centre back and defensive midfielder come in?

I really do hope so because another two players in those positions would complete an absolutely awesome transfer window for Notts.

Even with the three we've recruited, I'm very happy this afternoon.

• Like 6

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

This is a fantastic coup for Notts, I am delighted to welcome Nick to Meadow Lane. He brings us defensive strength, but a talent going forward which benefits us as he can play on both sides of the pitch. The fact he has left Crawley Town, to join us after their promotion is another plus sign of strong recruitment.

We don't know how Crawley Town will do next season, but they might have a glass ceiling. Our squad has a lot of quality, which is attractive to potential signings.

It will be good to see how he fits in, as I don't see him being a player content with not featuring much. I believe he will fight for his place in the team, so that should build healthy competition within to succeed. Very happy with this!

• Like 9

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,759
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I love the way the media team tease us, earlier they tweeted 3+1=?

Then a picture of the new player putting his shirt over his head with his face obscured. Quite a few got it right, by all accounts it’s another good capture by the recruitment team. Maynard must be licking his lips in anticipation of the new season.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

yes, @Fan of Big Tone the media team have really done well with teasing the signings. i was surprised how quickly fans guessed the right player based on the photo.

its a great signing, defensively good and is useful going forward.

he makes an excellent addition to the squad, i like how he speaks and that hes quick to get fans behind him. those things will help with him settling into a new club.

• Like 5

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  278
  • Days Won:  1

The squad is shaping up nicely, with no real concerns about the starting lineup, and we have quality on the bench. A bit more depth would be good, but I can't see many more signings coming in. Ideally, we need a versatile midfielder.

• Like 4

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,053
  • Days Won:  54

Always very promising when a player is described as a fans favourite too, as they are usually the biggest critics. From what I can gather most of their fans expected him to sign with another L1 club so it’s a great bit of business from us. I like the fact he can play on both wings, I wonder if we’ll go in for another wingback now? Chicksen can play at LWB, Austin has filled in at RWB and done well there, I think Macari albeit wouldn’t be as much of an attacking threat would be able to play there as well.

• Like 5

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,118
  • Days Won:  17

Watched his Interview, very Positive and Confident he speaks well.  Dropping down a League seems slightly strange but if Notts did offer him more money and he believes Notts can improve him as a player, then his return to League 2 will hopefully benefit both him and Notts in the Long Run.

• Like 2

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,128
  • Days Won:  2

The new player seems like a promising addition. It’s great that the club has brought in someone ready to battle and who has proven their worth. Will Randall seemed like he would be a good fit, but he’s turned out to be quite a letdown. Nick Tsaroulla, on the other hand, is set to bring a new energy to the team.

• Like 2

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Days Won:  5

Securing this player is a remarkable achievement. It’s a testament to our ambition that he would choose us over a team moving up to League One. I’m hopeful we’ll bring in a few more players to bolster our squad. With added depth, we’ll be well-prepared to face the challenges of League Two.

• Like 3

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  2

I’m curious whether he’ll reach 100 appearances for us and what those moments of brilliance will be like in our squad. The signing has truly impressed me.

• Like 2

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,456
  • Days Won:  15

From what I’ve gathered, Crawley supporters hold him in high regard, which is often a positive indicator. His rapport with them suggests he’ll quickly adapt to our team. The atmosphere at Meadow Lane is already electrifying, but the roar of the Kop in full voice is truly extraordinary.

• Like 1