Super Sam Austin

Robbie

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,903
  • Days Won:  180
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

I'm giving a shout out for Sam Austin who has been putting in some excellent performances this season.

Sam will play wherever he is placed in the side by Stuart, & he always does a steady job for the side no matter where he plays.

He'll also chip in with a few goals, & get a number of assists to his name during the season.

I believe Sam is an integral part of the squad & his versatility is going to be invaluable to Notts as the season goes on.

Thoughts?

• Love 4

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  160
  • Days Won:  0

He’s a vastly underrated player who brings plenty of energy and hard work, and he can score too. I don’t understand why some fans are turning against him. He’s a good player and very useful when we need cover. In his proper position, he can really shine.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,085
  • Days Won:  54

He might not be as skilful as our other attackers but you can always count on him to press, make good forward runs and get into good goal scoring positions. Plus he can play out wide as he's capable of putting in good crosses. I agree he’s definitely underrated.

• Like 4

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  668
  • Days Won:  1

I think some fans undervalue him because he comes in and out of the squad, but he's happy being a squad member and works hard. In his natural position, he's great, and even when he's not in it, you can't fault his performance. He's relentless in trying to influence the game, even if he's outmuscled or pushed around. He still keeps going.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  192
  • Days Won:  0

He’s a good player, technically skilled in areas where we really need that ability. Crossing, reading the game, pressing to win the ball back, and finding the net are all great qualities of Sam Austin. I think people are always looking for better, but we need a player just like him, someone who works hard and takes his chances to start. I believe he’d do well if we make it to League One. As he gets more time on the ball, he’ll be able to influence the game and show his creativity.

• Love 1