Supporter+

I hope he’s ok.

• Like 1
  • Love 8
  • Sad 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,078
  • Days Won:  162

could his injury niggle be a bit more serious and in turn causing cedwyn scott to have a harder time? he always seems a pretty happy guy, but it goes to show. it leaves us a bit short but his wellbeing in important. i am glad notts has given him some time off.

has it been stated for how long he will be on leave?

• Like 5
  • Love 2

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,307
  • Days Won:  17

All The Very Best Cedwyn. 

Not really Surprised the Poor Guy has Struggled to get his Career back on Track after the Injury he suffered, and Playing a Different Role which he's found difficult to Adapt too hasn't helped with his Recovery, there will be all kinds of things going through his Mind and Questions he'll be asking himself. Thankfully there is Help for Modern Footballers from Experts.  Where in the Past a Player may have resorted to Alcohol or Even Drugs, these Days hopefully Ceds will Get The Expert Advice he needs to Regain His Confidence and  He Will Be Able To Come Back Mentally Stronger and Produce the Performances in a Black & White Shirt We All Know He's Capable Of.

Good Luck Fella, Notts Fans Have Got Your Back.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,785
  • Days Won:  27

Cedwyn Scott masks his struggles well, as I would never have guessed. I think it's a shame that he has taken so long to open up about it. Don't misquote me, it's good he has, but the moment it becomes a problem, I would hope any player would know the majority of fans would only want him to be happy and that Notts would support them. I guess Scott tried to be brave and keep it inside. It's good he's come out and is seeking the help needed.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,307
  • Days Won:  17

@CliftonMagpie

Absolutely. Unfortunately I would think like Most Men  Ceds would have thought his Problems were Something he had to Cope with alone, after all he's a Bloke and Men Don't have Problems That is A Sign of Weakness and Men Don't like Showing their Weakness, So they Hide It. Most Male PON Members have gone through something like this themselves. Ignore It and It'll Go Away, whether it's Going to the Doctors or the Dentist or Whatever. Thankfully  ( and I use the Term Loosely ) something May have Happened to Ceds while he was with Family or Friends and It Suddenly Clicked and he Realized He Didn't like the Person he was becoming, something like that became his Eurika Moment and He Knew He Needed Help. Thankfully there are Experts that Can and Will Help Him.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,110
  • Days Won:  54

Really sad to hear, I just hope he gets the answers he’s looking for and that time out to just reassess everything in his life.

When you have a season out and then come back but keep picking up injuries, it must be very frustrating. And he’s watched two players he was very close to in Ruben and Macca move on and into the Championship. At 25 he’s still young and capable of achieving a lot in football, I really hope he comes back refreshed, in a good place and able to have a good second half of the season with us.

• Like 3
  • Love 5

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,360
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Cedwyn Scott has done the right thing by opening up, asking for time, and seeking the appropriate support channels.

This won't be an easy challenge for him to face, but we as fans can't allow him to feel like football is more important than his happiness. At the same time, we must offer him the support needed to show that once he does return that we will continue to be by his side. As a Notts player, his wellbeing is important but on a human level, his happiness and mental health is even more vital.

Speaking from personal experience, people say it's brave to open up but some, like myself, can find speaking openly helpful. The worst part is if you don't have that support network, or if you seem to lose those you thought were your friends whilst struggling. Loneliness can be part of it, but depression is much more. It's a horrible thing to experience, so offering support is what helps.

Again, I stress this isn't me making it about myself - but I relate to it.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  192
  • Days Won:  2

A few years ago, some fans might have questioned it, but that’s not for us to do. In this day and age, we can only hope that the darkness he feels will turn into happiness, joy, and things he enjoys. So, best wishes to Cedwyn Scott. Your wellbeing comes first, and if anyone questions you needing time, forget them.

• Like 5

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,965
  • Days Won:  5

Everyone needs a break sometimes, and mental health is important. I noticed he looked unhappy at the final whistle against Port Vale, but that might have been because of the result. I hope he’s not too hard on himself about his performances. It’s good that he’s opened up and has been given time to get more support.

• Like 4

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  634
  • Days Won:  2

It's not a problem for us; we can give him the time he needs. I just hope he can find the inner peace to avoid feeling down over time.

• Like 2

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,512
  • Days Won:  15

Cedwyn Scott is clearly in trouble, and it’s good to see the club supporting him. We all know he is a very capable player, but he might be feeling the pressure of his own performance when things aren’t going well.

It’s encouraging that the club has reached out to him. Hopefully, with time, he will start to feel better. It’s important for a player to feel comfortable, especially when there are many eyes on the game.

Taking the time for personal development will help him improve. Everyone should welcome this support and use it to encourage himself to get better.

• Like 2

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,500
  • Days Won:  287

Everyone at the club should give him the time he needs. Some things are more important than football. Notts can bring in another striker to cover (on loan), but Cedwyn only has one life. Hope to see him back soon, enjoying life and enjoying his football!

• Love 1