A nice day out but not a happy ending

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

We took our grandchildren out today, a train ride to Sheffield to a Emergency Services Museum, lots of fire engines, ambulances, police cars etc., and a free ride on a fire engine for the kids. We all really enjoyed it.

On the way back the train couldn't stop at our station because of a broken down goods train and we had to carry on to Nottingham where the train stops, then stop on the train to come back to our station on a different platform which was fine by me as we were in no hurry. However it happened to coincide with the end of the football games and unfortunately as we waited for the train to head back lots of Florist fans boarded after their match, the train was packed with them, they were no trouble but I had to sit and listen to their excited jabbering about the win they had just witnessed. Already feeling low because of our loss I wanted to shout "SHUT UP YOU MORONS" at the top of my voice but didn't fancy going home with a fat lip so sat and suffered until we got to our station and we could escape.

I hate it when them lot win and we lose.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

We took our grandchildren out today, a train ride to Sheffield to a Emergency Services Museum, lots of fire engines, ambulances, police cars etc., and a free ride on a fire engine for the kids. We all really enjoyed it.

On the way back the train couldn't stop at our station because of a broken down goods train and we had to carry on to Nottingham where the train stops, then stop on the train to come back to our station on a different platform which was fine by me as we were in no hurry. However it happened to coincide with the end of the football games and unfortunately as we waited for the train to head back lots of Florist fans boarded after their match, the train was packed with them, they were no trouble but I had to sit and listen to their excited jabbering about the win they had just witnessed. Already feeling low because of our loss I wanted to shout "SHUT UP YOU MORONS" at the top of my voice but didn't fancy going home with a fat lip so sat and suffered until we got to our station and we could escape.

I hate it when them lot win and we lose.

I was very pleased with that lot today,VERY pleased ,but I know what you mean.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  109
  • Days Won:  0

@tonyhateley Yeah was a cracking win for the mighty reds today, 2 cracking goals Gary Gardner what a beauty of a goal and Dex took his with such confidence a quality goal to celebrate your 150th appearance for the club.

so just for you @tonyhateley YOU REDS

And I don't know we do DIRTBY a massive favour in beating one of the rivals and what do they do let a 2 goal lead slip in the injury time hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

@jsrjay You do realize your above post makes you seem like every other Forest fan, gloating is never a good trait mate. Disappointed! :o

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  109
  • Days Won:  0

@notts-joe  Every fan gloats at times mate no matter what team you support.

Supporter+

@tonyhateley Yeah was a cracking win for the mighty reds today, 2 cracking goals Gary Gardner what a beauty of a goal and Dex took his with such confidence a quality goal to celebrate your 150th appearance for the club.

so just for you @tonyhateley YOU REDS

And I don't know we do DIRTBY a massive favour in beating one of the rivals and what do they do let a 2 goal lead slip in the injury time hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Thanks for that @jrsjay, you weren't on that blooming train were you? You sound just like the r*ds fans on there, lots of talk about Derby losing a two goal lead. I was wishing I'd got my iPod so I could put it on full blast to drown them out. :biggrin:

@notts-joe can you fix the forum so that the colour r*d can't be used for text? :biggrin:

• Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

i hope @tonyhateley went through pon quarantine, after what he write i am concerned about how close he was. lol 

Supporter+

i hope @tonyhateley went through pon quarantine, after what he write i am concerned about how close he was. lol 

Don't worry @liampie I got Mrs. H. to hose me down when I got home. :joker:

• Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

thank mrs t for that!

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

Glad you had a great time on your trip to the museum, i'll ignore the other subject.

Archived