• Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Have you read this?

11205510_10153985626405961_7214179783525

Vile and disgusting comment!

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

Indeed. And not only is it vile, it's inaccurate too. The only non-UK players I can think of off the top of my head are Dumbuya and Bajner, who are among our better performers, and Spiess, who hasn't played. They never let the facts get in the way of a racist rant though.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

I would prefer it if they used their own name... instead of hiding behind the bnp banner

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Misinformed,bigoted pillock.Agree with @PTID1862 but then again what do you expect from anonymous cowards.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993

You know, even this happened to Forest I would still be outrighed but admittably it wouldn't be personal.

They have done this tweet, just like PETA put up their advertisment poster. I don't think modern politics should allow people to get a way with this type of behaviour, it must stop because they're not a political party and they have no interest in making the U.K a better country. All they're doing is attempting to get a way with this exact type of behaviour!

Just because they're a political party doesn't mean they should be treated any better than others.

Twitter should remove and ban them from having a presence on their site, however we all know they don't care about 'regular' users - they're big enough to want to keep the power they have. Only way they'll change is if celebraties and other famous personalities start to pull their accounts!

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,654
  • Days Won:  89

:lol:  :lol:  BNP.

So they break from their fascist roots and try to go down the political route. Then they directly criticise a club with whom a lot of their target audience for votes belong to.

They should just give up on the political route as-well. 

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

I wouldn't put this in the same category as PETA at all. I think the animal liberation people do make fair points about how we treat animals. PETA attempted to grab the attention with a shocking poster, but it was deemed inappropriate and rightly so.

This, however, doesn't go any deeper than "foreigners are bad". Yet another good reason to beat the Gills on Sunday.

Twitter banning political parties is a dangerous road to go down. Let these fascists reveal to the world what clowns they really are.

Twitter banning political parties is a dangerous road to go down. Let these fascists reveal to the world what clowns they really are.

I agree. They should not be censored. They have a right to say whatever it is they want, the same right we have to actively ridicule them. 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993

I wouldn't put this in the same category as PETA at all. I think the animal liberation people do make fair points about how we treat animals. PETA attempted to grab the attention with a shocking poster, but it was deemed inappropriate and rightly so.

This, however, doesn't go any deeper than "foreigners are bad". Yet another good reason to beat the Gills on Sunday.

No, I am simply comparing that the two things have been 'designed'.

• Content Count:  91
  • Days Won:  0

They are just a bunch if idiots, I am not even remotely surprised about this.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

Are they still around, the BNP? Ha ha ha, thought they were long gone!!

Sill post it you ask me, attention seeking by the look of things

Bless them, they don't even have an office.... they have a PO box and a mobile phone... that's it...

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Would you say that is racist because if it is then we've got laws to stop this sort of thing? Have the police been informed? If they have why aren't they doing something about it?

It's a disgusting thing to say but typical of BNP.

Incitement to religious hatred

If someone incites hatred of a racial or religious group, or tries to persuade someone to commit a criminal offence against another race or group by publishing and/or distributing hateful information about that group, they may be prosecuted for an offence. This includes website content, emails, text messages and internet chat rooms.

Would you say that is racist because if it is then we've got laws to stop this sort of thing? Have the police been informed? If they have why aren't they doing something about it?

It's a disgusting thing to say but typical of BNP.

Problem is it wouldn't get far. The BNP strategically use the word 'immigrants' instead of 'blacks' or whatever other variant of none-white British term you can imagine. Thus, they are not targeting a specific race, ethnicity, or nationality. 

I guess you could class it as 'stirring hate' but I don't think anyone gets stirred by the BNP, apart from themselves of course.  

Bless them, they don't even have an office.... they have a PO box and a mobile phone... that's it...

If that's the criteria for a political party these days, I'm only a PO box short.

PONP. Pride of Nottingham Party. Who's with me?

Our manifesto consists of making Notts County the best football team in the world, and eradicating F***st completely. 

The House of Lords passed amendments[6][7] to the Bill on 25 October 2005 which have the effect of limiting the legislation to "A person who uses threatening words or behaviour, or displays any written material which is threatening... if he intends thereby to stir up religious hatred". This removed the abusive and insulting concept, and required the intention — and not just the possibility — of stirring up religious hatred

So the offence of attempting to incite racial hatred could well have been committed because as it says above:

the post doesn't need to be abusive or insulting but more openly relies on the point of it being published for the intention of raising racial tension or hatred.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Ignore them. It's easier!

@hissingdwarf I agree that ignoring them tends to silence them more, they will just be loving the publicity especially as it was also in the NEP.

The House of Lords passed amendments[6][7] to the Bill on 25 October 2005 which have the effect of limiting the legislation to "A person who uses threatening words or behaviour, or displays any written material which is threatening... if he intends thereby to stir up religious hatred". This removed the abusive and insulting concept, and required the intention — and not just the possibility — of stirring up religious hatred

So the offence of attempting to incite racial hatred could well have been committed because as it says above:

the post doesn't need to be abusive or insulting but more openly relies on the point of it being published for the intention of raising racial tension or hatred.

No religion or race is mentioned in what they said. The only thing you can get them for is inciting hatred against all immigrants, but none on race or religion. 

That is sufficient, you no longer have to name which religion or race is the victim... if it is designed to raise racial tension or promote a hatred of any race or religion

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

alienating? what are they doing?!?

• Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Intolerant idiots.Don't give them the time of day.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Its not worth the time, those who follow the account should be automatically blocked from any minority or news source. No vile, disrespectful comments would be seen them and they spew out all the drizzle they want.

Archived