Live overseas?

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

@Canadian @AmericanPie and anyone else who lives overseas might be interested in this from the Notts County official website.

PUBLISHED

13:16 4th June 2015

by Notts Media Team

Overseas-based Notts fans are being asked to ‘Stand Up & Be Counted’ for the Magpies..

Overseas-based Notts fans are being asked to ‘Stand Up & Be Counted’ for the Magpies by registering at http://po.st/SUBC4NCFC, with those who register being given the chance to win a trip to come and see us play!

The campaign has been launched by The Football League for all 72 clubs, and asks fans to register their country and city of residence to show their support of their club.  The site includes an overall leader board so fans can see where our global fan base ranks compared to the other 71 Football League clubs, as well as a map displaying where in the world our fans are from.

By registering their support for a club, fans have the chance to enter a prize draw to win a trip for two to the United Kingdom, including flights, accommodation and match tickets to see their team play.

Register now at: http://po.st/SUBC4NCFC

Football League matches and highlights are broadcast in up to 183 territories around the world every week throughout the season.

Commenting on the campaign, Shaun Harvey, Chief Executive of The Football League said: “Our 72 Football League clubs are at the very heart of their communities, but there are also passionate fans all around the world who follow their team each week through our international television coverage and online.

“We’d encourage any fan around the world to stand up and be counted for their club by registering and helping to move then up the leader boardâ€.

If you know any of our supporters based overseas then send them the link and help move us up the global fans leader board!

Read more at http://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/article/notts-county-magpies-meadow-lane-2482230.aspx#oJ6W8UicHo41xUOi.99

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

Already done. Did it a cople of day's ago.

Would Dream of coming over.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  904
  • Days Won:  3

Would love this to go to a genuine fan and not some Hungarian troll or a Juve fan caught up in a moment. Respect one more than the other mind.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Already on the case thanks, doubt I could with work but its interesting.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

@Countyman if I had my way, yes. Yes it would.

Rushcliffeland... Land of Two European Cup Glories is their national anthem. Luckily for us, we have no fans who live there! No even @jsrjay :lol::rolleyes::angel:

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

Already done it! Even discounting the Italians and Hungarians we'd be a long way up the table. Hopefully the prize will go to someone from Australia or New Zealand ...

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Anywhere a real fan lives, it should go to someone with root connection to the club but a over night fan will win it.

Anywhere a real fan lives, it should go to someone with root connection to the club but a over night fan will win it.

To be fair, you can register without entering the prize draw. If someone with no intention of visiting Nottingham registers, hopefully they'll untick the box.

Hopefully Notts discourage any cheating, I have noticed on some fan sites I post on (other clubs) that they're suggesting people do this.

Sort of kills the idea if it all though.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

it would be nice for notts to be as high as possible with this, i think we have quite a few fans living oversees. i am suprised by how many come from germany, many of which appear to be on here.

it would be nice for notts to be as high as possible with this, i think we have quite a few fans living oversees. i am suprised by how many come from germany, many of which appear to be on here.

The pay is better in Germany, plus there's more sunshine.

@DangerousSausage you forgot to mention the beer ;)

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

Just don't mention the war

Archived