Will they start?

I cant believe we have signed one of my fav players last year, Graham Burke! He was a great player but... will he start? Will filip start? With all these new attackers coming in i hope its Burke as a cam and spencer and campbell up top! But we nees to be looking at one.more solid cb! Someone.like elekobi would be great! Thoughts?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

What a great thread...

It will depend on the formation we adopt...But I see there being a lot of competition which is always a good thing...

make them fight for the starting place, and make them respect those that make it

I think some will be options if we require the depth, whilst they end up in the reserve team progressing and developing.

It would be interesting judge because may have the dilemma of multiple players impressing Moniz (which is good) but it can lead to unrest and selection worries. I am sure everything will be fine but it will be nice to say that having a squad with people fighting for places would be refreshing.

Seems like (So far) Moniz has no Favorites, a Squad of 25  is perfect. Mr Da Sliva certainly made a statement.

Little worried about our "Experience" in the First half, but let's not dwell on that.

8 - 0  will do wonders for confidence, no matter what team we play

the thing i am more worried about is:

Stead and spencer up top would be class, BUT, where is the speed? we need cambell or silva up there to help get the ball up the pitch with their speed. Also, We need one more defender, i personnelly do not want Hoyte, rekon he will be another Adams, i was amevor as RB and another cb

I would have Spencer in the squad, along with a partner who at this moment in time must be Stead.

There's no issue with changing the formation when required, some teams it will demand this in order to beat their tactics but I for one would prefer to see two upfront because we need to have bodies within the centre for crosses. I also think we would lack that spark a little if we relied upon on player to be the finisher, I think having two strikers also scoring adds to the confidence of the squad.

I have no doubts that we will be scoring from all over, yet our priority must be to have a striker partnership which does well. To get promoted, this is pretty much the standard requirement.

Archived