Daily Thread - August 10th

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

Sun is shining, but it's a bit nippy. Typical Autumn day I suppose. Looking forward to University Challenge and Only Connect tonight. 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Morning Dripsey, it's great to see others starting the daily thread, I'll be on holiday soon so we need to keep this going.

It's cloudy here, we are expecting young Freddie soon for breakfast and he will be with us all day. Other grandson George is at a day camp where he gets to play football, swimming etc and apparently it's "cool".

I'll be glued to the radio tonight to listen to our @notts-joe on Radio Nottingham Matchtalk.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

Recovering from a mental weekend. Wins for Waldhof, super Notts, a good party and booze-up at CSD (gay pride) and a superb Passenger concert yesterday. Excellent weekend, but it'll be a relief to do nowt tonight!

What a refreshing change to see Notts win! Hope we get used to it this season  :hyper:

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I have a driving lesson shortly, then I will be finalizing a few PON related matters and then it's Match Talk!

Let's see what else the day brings! Early this morning was a fun occasion, I recently solved a mystery over some trouble and I will be putting up wanted posters for this Wes Brown look a like within my area. *Smiles :D

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Took @GrannyPie to the docs for her regular blood test.Actually I should say I accompanied her as she controlled her wheelchair herself..The rain that was forecast didn't materialise but the sun is fighting a losing battle with the clouds at the moment and it feels very 'muggy'

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Went into King's Lynn for the day today. Surprisingly large shops wise. Bigger than I expected anyway. Spent a little time speaking to the other owners of the cabins to find out prices etc. For buying one ( which is our retirement aim - well the big house when the mortgage is finished and buy a log cabin in its own plot of woodland.)

Definitely doable as a retirement plan!

Supporter+

Went into King's Lynn for the day today. Surprisingly large shops wise. Bigger than I expected anyway. Spent a little time speaking to the other owners of the cabins to find out prices etc. For buying one ( which is our retirement aim - well the big house when the mortgage is finished and buy a log cabin in its own plot of woodland.)

Definitely doable as a retirement plan!

Get a motorhome @hissingdwarf you'd get bored going to the same place every holiday. With a motorhome you can open the curtains to a different view every morning.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Get a motorhome @hissingdwarf you'd get bored going to the same place every holiday. With a motorhome you can open the curtains to a different view every morning.

Not for a holiday @tonyhateley. We aim to buy a log cabin to live in for ten of the twelve months of the year. For the other two months go and see the world!!!

Nothing wrong with dreaming!!

Supporter+

Not for a holiday @tonyhateley. We aim to buy a log cabin to live in for ten of the twelve months of the year. For the other two months go and see the world!!!

Nothing wrong with dreaming!!

Your right there mate, I hope your dreams come true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived