if you did not support notts?

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,915
  • Days Won:  162

if you did not support notts how would you be spending your time?

i had a short bike ride earlier around the clifton area, when i got back my mum asked me to help out with some things around the house. during that my mum asked about notts (she still thinks moniz is the manager) when i mentioned that he gone and had been replaced by fullarton, i was asked what the problem with that was. i guess i did not sound confident still but i mentioned the habit of sacking our manager, to which she replied "what would you do without notts?".

that got me thinking.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,179
  • Days Won:  23

I guess life would be alot less exciting without Notts, admittedly this season hasn't been amazing but it hasn't been short of excitement! Life is never boring when you support Notts!

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,517
  • Days Won:  9

I would probably be supporting a different team Liam. That or down my local more frequently.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

After my Grandfather died, I found it hard to picture Notts without him around and for awhile I just followed loosely. It wasn't exciting at all, in fact I really missed going but I mostly focused on work.

If I didn't support Notts, things wouldn't be so black & white for me.

I have some very fond memories over the years, along with regrets and of course dispair but I couldn't imagine my life being without football. I sometimes wonder what would have been before I ignored my knee but at the end of the day, I do support Notts and so do my children. I don't think people realise just how much you can embed this club into your family.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  17

I'd probably be taking my mum to Sainsburys for shopping. Lol. Glad we got Notts as an alternative. COYP

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,041
  • Days Won:  71

On a Saturday afternoon I'd probably be at the races or watching it on telly.  The cricket season provides a bit of interest in the summer months, but that first football game of the season is always eagerly awaited.  I suppose thinking about it, no Notts would leave a big gap to fill.  At least being a long term Notts supporter means we've 'enjoyed' the full package - played in all four divisions, the pain of administration, the madness of Munto, cup defeats at home to non-league teams, cup wins away at Premiership teams etc.  At least you can't call it boring!

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

I'd spend more time browsing and buying shampoo. After all, I'd still have a full head of hair.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,702
  • Days Won:  36

My World: I would be golfing every weekend instead of the current once in a blue moon. Wife's world: She would say that I would be doing DIY every weekend, or shopping (yeah, right)!

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  109
  • Days Won:  0

Id support the mighty forest instead, oh wait I do that already.

Not sure I can answer this question to be honest. Though I do look out for there results and have been to a few matches im not exactly what you call a die hard Notts fan.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I would have moved to the states much sooner if it had not been my love of seeing Notts. One season I will go back, until then I cannot imagine life without the club.

Archived