Match Discussion: Game 29 - The Minstermen (A)

Dripsey3

How can Leigh Curtis give so many 7s to a side that has just been beaten by the worst team in the football league?!?

I know he took some stick as he used to just give out 6s, but that is pathetic and he is just fanning the flames for the fans to have more of a dig at him!

• Like 2

Supporter+

Mackenzie is rusty. He'll improve but might be gone back to Donny just as he's settling in.

Banton will either be a real find or not give a damn. Time will tell.

On 2/12/2016 at 12:33, Piethagoram said:

Expect team tomorrow to line up as:

Carroll

Hewitt MacKenzie Hollis Adams

Atkinson Curtis Noble Campbell

Stead Izzy

Piethagoram's creative side:

Loach

Hewitt MacKenzie Hollis Adams

Atkinson Curtis  Noble

Stanley  Valencic

Stead

Yes, I know Izzy isnt included but he only scores at home

Please can I have a go as manager :D I am sure my team would have done a better job than the team that played yesterday :D 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Modern Fan 1862 👍 said:

can't see us winning at home an can't see us beating many teams away you'll all laugh at me now which is fair enough but I tell you we can still be relegated 

Shock, horror! I actually agree with you on this!!!

Look what complacency did for us last season when we were 10 points clear of the drop zone.

not just that we was 3rd our away tactic was sit back soak it all up break get lucky win 1-0 then eventually teams figure you out.

Fullarton is far to defensive you can't go to York and play smith and Curtis who apparently were both far to deep it's York not Oxford.

At home against Wimbledon who ain't Real Madrid we sat to deep and spent 90 mins pinned in our own half to a average side 

• Like 2