GET OUT OF MY CLUB

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  227
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Elite_pie said:

I haven't seen enough games that other teams have played to name a specific 20, but most teams that have visited Meadow Lane this season have had better players in midfield than Aborah.  Even Dagenham & Redbridge had Matt Richards who totally controlled the second half on Tuesday.  Aborah has some impressive tricks and some classy moves but they're invariably in our half and very rarely hurt the opposition.  If he's that good why has he played so few games for a player approaching 29?  He never lasts long at a club.  I would guess that if any other club had made an offer he would be gone by now.  If we had a Neal Bishop type alongside him in the middle he might be a real asset, but with the players we've got he's a bit of a luxury.  It's all about opinions, and mine is that Aborah isn't anywhere near as good as some of you think he is.

Sorry Elite you are so wrong, don't think you know as much as you think you know!

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,041
  • Days Won:  71

9 minutes ago, wacky said:

Sorry Elite you are so wrong, don't think you know as much as you think you know!

I suppose only the future will answer that one.  It looks fairly likely that Aborah has played his last game for Notts, so we'll have to see where he goes next.  I'll just ask again though that if he is so good, why has he made only 129 starts in 12 seasons, and why has he never lasted very long at any of his 10 clubs?  Surely such a great player would have had a better career than he's managed?

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,995
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

When I first started PON, I took to handing out flyers with my two eldest children (I've always been thankful and lucky to have them) - I tried to offer a flyer to a fan who responded 'Sorry I'm just a fan'. I never really understood the difference between supporter/fan - for me they meant the same thing. Until I went to a game a few years back I realised the difference.

I really don't blame Jamie Fullarton, and this mess we are is becoming pathetic.

There's only one resolution and this will fix hopefully 90% of what's wrong with the club we support. For the record, I don't agree with fans having their opinions suppressed, there's nothing wrong with a 'Fullarton Out' banner at all - yet I'm afraid I think the person who deserves some of the blame has since walked. I guess it's safe when you have a job pre-lined up, that enables to use the words 'resign'.

Let's not attack each other for having differing opinions.

At the end of the day, we are all this club has and will have for many years to come. Supporters/fans are what keeps a club 'alive' and none of this, he said, she said. your right, your wrong.

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,773
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t9354-jamie-fullarton-has-left-the-club

If this is true, he should never have been employed at Notts

• Content Count:  65

Fullerton is clueless and the main reason for this is he knew he was an unpopular choice right from the start and it was going to be hard to win fans over, hard but not impossible, so what does he do? Turns us into the boring negative team imaginable and leaves out players who should be the 1st names on the sheet. I am not saying a manager should do things just to appease the fans but I think this guy has almost gone out of his way to infuriate fans, this story never looked liked having a happy ending but I'm afraid Mr Fullarton has helped bring it to (hopefully) a sooner end that any one could have entailed.

• Content Count:  65

16 minutes ago, Northants Pie said:

Re-reads this this thread, wonder those who backed him would still do now?

Depends on how you interperat the question. I for one never said he would have been my choice but did say I would give him a chance before making an opinion, in my mind that is only fair, so I never backed him but was willing to give him a chance to show us what he could do.......answer not a lot.

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,773
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

@Elite_pie I have to disagree on Stanley. The only player we have thst looks comfortable on the ball, that draws opposition players towards him and then releases a simple pass, thereby creating more room for the other Notts players for them to create chances ( something that is not happening in Jamie's rule). Please just see the bigger picture. People seem to ignore other midfield players who have their own shortcomings

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

The 14th reply by a lad called Ben sums it all up really and that is from an away fan, even they are telling the media team to treat us Notts fans better, see here

• Content Count:  9
  • Days Won:  0

I said it on twitter and i'll say it here, Fullaton looked like a broken man on the touchline second half , he shook the hands of all the players as they left the pitch, looked like a thanks and goodbye gesture to me. In the radio interview afterwards he didn't seem particularly interested and Colin was almost despairing of him. He may yet walk away!!

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,179
  • Days Won:  23

I said it on twitter and i'll say it here, Fullaton looked like a broken man on the touchline second half , he shook the hands of all the players as they left the pitch, looked like a thanks and goodbye gesture to me. In the radio interview afterwards he didn't seem particularly interested and Colin was almost despairing of him. He may yet walk away!!

I wouldn't read much into him shaking their hands, he does that after every game

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,995
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

8 hours ago, Piethagoram said:

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t9354-jamie-fullarton-has-left-the-club

If this is true, he should never have been employed at Notts

He broke someone's nose allegedly? Can we see the Jon Stead interview one more time. :unsure:

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727

like I said in the title GET OUT OF OUR CLUB simple we was a team that scored the most goals in the league yea we let some in to but now we're a team who can't score an let's 2 in.

If you can't score against bottom 2 teams an you're shippin in goals it's a crisis 4/5 loses now that's relegation form  Dagenham winnin all the bottom teams picking up points.

Dont tell me relegation ain't a possibility a said this a while ago don't ever think we're safe 

3 hours ago, Piethagoram said:

@Elite_pie I have to disagree on Stanley. The only player we have thst looks comfortable on the ball, that draws opposition players towards him and then releases a simple pass, thereby creating more room for the other Notts players for them to create chances ( something that is not happening in Jamie's rule). Please just see the bigger picture. People seem to ignore other midfield players who have their own shortcomings

I've probably come across as being overly negative on Aborah, but really that's to counter some of the ridiculous claims that he's "the best player in this league by a mile" made by others.  He really isn't.  To clarify, I think he should be in the team as he is one of the best two central midfielders we have, but when he's played in a two man midfield we've always looked very lightweight with no-one able to do the 'dirty work'.  We have been just too easy to play against.   We are desperate for a creative spark, and he is the most likely to provide it, but it may mean sacrificing a striker and playing one up front.

21 hours ago, Elite_pie said:

I suppose only the future will answer that one.  It looks fairly likely that Aborah has played his last game for Notts, so we'll have to see where he goes next.  I'll just ask again though that if he is so good, why has he made only 129 starts in 12 seasons, and why has he never lasted very long at any of his 10 clubs?  Surely such a great player would have had a better career than he's managed?

injuries maybe ?  maybe a attitude when younger ? but if you know as much as you thought you do you'd see abroah does the simple things extremley well.

First touch is bang on takes the ball out the sky instant control calm with 2-3 players around him ghosts past players drops the shoulder one way goes another and makes it look like she's not breaking a sweat.

Gaurentee you ask any team in league two and one would they have abroah gaurentee theyd snap him off us not saying anything bad towards you.

Just saying I don't think you actually see what abroah offers in terms of creativity and calmness and control of the ball and possession he makes us tick 

2 hours ago, Modern Fan 1862 👍 said:

Gaurentee you ask any team in league two and one would they have abroah gaurentee theyd snap him off us not saying anything bad towards you.

Well, it's pretty obvious he's available.  Why hasn't one of these clubs offered him a deal?

28 minutes ago, Piethagoram said:

@Elite_pie outside the transfer window :D

Can't mutual termination of a contract get round that?

• Content Count:  4
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Elite_pie said:

Can't mutual termination of a contract get round that?

Here's the thing......he wants to be released so he can find a club. Notts however do not want to release a 'prized asset' for nothing. And yet Fullerton does not even select him for the squad!  How can he be a prized asset when he is not even selected???  Things have never been as bad as this - and I have been watching since 1968 

well no club can offer him a deal cause the transfer window shut awhile ago that's why and most obvious factor to you're question.

Maybe at the beginning of next season someone may offer him a contract in a higher  league and hel score against us in the cup 

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

It's about time the hatchet was buried between Fullarton and Aborah for the benefit of the whole club. If, as @comptonpie says, Notts want a fee out of him, the best thing to do would be to let him play for the remainder of the season. But, as this would look like a concession of defeat by JF, I don't think that'll ever happen. I've never known such a mess.

It certainly needs sorting one way or the other, the way it's dragging on with no apparent solution is doing untold damage to a club that is in pretty dire straits anyway.  Even though I personally don't think he'll make a huge difference to the team, I can't see what Fullarton has to gain by not selecting him.  He is obviously worth a place on the bench at least simply because he offers something different to the rest.  I don't see the point in continuing to pay his wage just to play him in the reserves.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

This is escalating quickly......

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1675874032662867/?fref=nf

Someone added me to the group, handy to see what's being planned......

Edit: I didn't ask to join, they just added me. 

people have a opinion fair enuf I want him gone as soon as possible sick of hearing give him time give him a chance.

We don't have time to play teach him we have lost the last 5 out of 6 is it now and haven't scored in a single home game or our last away games we are simply getting worse.

Anyone who knows anything about football it's clear to see there isn't a plan A let alone a plan B it's easy if we stick with him we just have to pray Dagenham don't win anymore games or York 

Archived