• Content Count:  1,179
  • Days Won:  23

We can't even beat teams bellow us...

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  631
  • Days Won:  8

On 10/3/2016 at 16:59, weymouthPIE said:

Our record there s dire, Yeovil are in decent form, no way will we be up for the scrap there. 1-0 loss, probably be a Zoko goal too

Inspired guess or time-travel?

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

Possibly the worst manager in our history loses yet another game. When was the last time we scored?

• Followers:  2

He has the worst points per game ratio of any notts manager since 1995, his interviews just annoy me...

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,655
  • Days Won:  89

It's hard to even come up with something to say anymore. So predictable. 

Well down the path of losing interest in Notts entirely. If I hadn't have had chores to complete today around the house, I doubt I would have even checked the score on facebook. 

• Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

He has to go now, surely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

9 minutes ago, ivansneck said:

He has to go now, surely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't bet on it though , I'm just glad the bottom 2 are so poor , as if it was tighter not sure we would remain in the league 

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  65
  • Days Won:  1

The worst part is you know when we go a goal behind whether it be the 1st minute or the last you know it's game over, that should never be the case.

Why did we have to sack moniz ? He did many things wrong but we were all excited when we went down the lane, its all gone down hill since curle was sacked and for me moniz was the only one since to actually get us playing well, praise messiah moniz for saving us from relegation!

• Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

Same **** different game, today was totally predictable, and we were a complete shambles. Yeovil are not a good side let's be right, and today we made them look like word beater. The ease with which they carved through us like a hot knife through butter time and again was frightning, whilst we just resorted to lumping balls ten feet above Jon Stead's head every few minutes, and when he did occasionally win a knock down he had no support! We never really created one real clear cut chance today, and were it not for Scott Loach it would very easily have ended up 4 or 5-0 to Yeovil. So a big thanks to Scott for being the only Notts player to show up today! 

The rest of them looked like a group of blokes who'd met in the car park before the game, being ran by a bloke who couldn't run a bath, nevermind a decent football team. I wouldn't mind so much if you could see we we at least had some sort of gameplan or system that we were unable to pull off, but we don't appear to have any real gameplan from the off, nevermind a plan B when it all tarts going **** up. 

Look, I'll be honest I wanted Moniz gone. And I don't really think anyone can argue that replacing him didn't make sense. Yes we were exciting to watch but he didn't understand the English game. We didn't need wholesale changes. We were just crying out for someone who knows their way around the lower leagues who could come in and just tighten things up. We were hardly short of ideal candidates, and what do we do? Go and appoint this clown, and for many this has been the tip of the iceberg. The Trews can spout off about the so called keyboard warriers all they want, and whilst I don't condone the personal abuse, the fact of the matter i that by appointing this clown they've placed our status as the world's oldest league club in serious jeapardy, and that for me is unforgiveable. Losing that status is not out of the question and it's importance should not be underestimated. And once it's gone, it's not something we can ever win back. 

We're lucky that the bottom two clubs appear to be so much worsr than everyone else, despite the fact we couldn't beat either of them. We still need a few more wins to be able to breath easily, but right now I can't see us scoring another goal, nevermind winning another game. It's a complete mess.

I've spent over £150 supporting the club over the last fortnight and barely seen a shot on goal in return. It does beg the question what is the point? Frankly, I can't wait for the season to be over and done with. 

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  36

Nobody, there is just nobody who can defend this manager any longer. He has proved these last few games that he just does not have any idea on how to set up a football team, he has to go and go now, for the sake of the future of this football club.

We have sacked far better managers for far less, so Mr Fullarton, if the board are not willing to sack you, then do the decent thing and save this club from any more torment.

• Content Count:  1,041
  • Days Won:  71

15 minutes ago, Fozzy said:

Nobody, there is just nobody who can defend this manager any longer.

That's the incredible thing.  I have never, ever known a manager with so little support from the fans.  There is not a single logical reason why Fullarton should remain in the job.  The club is falling apart before our eyes with those in charge apparently looking the other way.  Please, please Mr Trew put an end to this ridiculous experiment before the club we love sinks even further into the mire.

• Content Count:  2,655
  • Days Won:  89

16 minutes ago, Elite_pie said:

That's the incredible thing.  I have never, ever known a manager with so little support from the fans.  There is not a single logical reason why Fullarton should remain in the job.  The club is falling apart before our eyes with those in charge apparently looking the other way.  Please, please Mr Trew put an end to this ridiculous experiment before the club we love sinks even further into the mire.

The club is a toy to Ray Trew. He's done playing with us, he's not interested anymore.

The only way he'll sack JF is for business reasons only. 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Losing to Yeovil 1-0 isn't a bad result, until you add the growing list and results under JF.

I was busy yesterday doing something very important, so I never had time to tabs on the score - only noticed the score when I went to check JJ's match report. I have to say, if we failed to get a shot (again) it would suggest we have a dud manager. Surely nobody can say 'the players aren't playing for him' either. The majority have defended him, which is why I'm starting to lose the feeling of being sorry for him.

Sadly, he's just out of his depth.

1-0 down, we should mount a challenge to either win or equalize. *Sigh....

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,916
  • Days Won:  162

14 hours ago, Super_Danny_Allsopp said:

The club is a toy to Ray Trew. He's done playing with us, he's not interested anymore.

The only way he'll sack JF is for business reasons only. 

its a social thing really, he seemed to think it would make him money. i would hope the next owner just wants to see the club progress because if money is the motive this is what will happen.

losing to yeovil is poor, esp when we did okay to them the first time round.

Archived