Trouble at the game today

Who r ya?? You Pies!!

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

Been reading about the behaviour of a few of the fans at the game , they need to be identified and punished for bringing the name of our club , a family club , into a bad light ,  seems to be doubts if they were notts fans at all , or maybe just yobs our for a fight , identify and ban if they are , we don't need that behaviour with everything else going on as well . Thoughts 

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,518
  • Days Won:  9

A small group of Notts fan was breaking parts of the stand! Disgusting behaviour.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,179
  • Days Won:  23

I was told some fans destroyed the toilets ?

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

Disgusting behaviour 

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,041
  • Days Won:  71

Some disgraceful scenes from Notts fans today.  Made a bad day even worse.  These are a few of the things I witnessed:

A group of 'lads having a good time' dancing around behind the stand at half time chanting "Let's go f*cking mental" and soaking people in beer and knocking an old bloke over.

Someone kicking one of the urinals down at half time covering the floor with p!ss.

Someone letting off smoke bombs in the stand.

Grown men running to the front and kicking barriers and abusing stewards.

Some fat twat running on to pitch. He was grabbed by a lady steward half his size!!!

• Content Count:  3,518
  • Days Won:  9

44 minutes ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

Yes but not just the toilets.

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,467
  • Days Won:  15

12 minutes ago, Elite_pie said:

Some disgraceful scenes from Notts fans today.  Made a bad day even worse.  These are a few of the things I witnessed:

A group of 'lads having a good time' dancing around behind the stand at half time chanting "Let's go f*cking mental" and soaking people in beer and knocking an old bloke over.

Someone kicking one of the urinals down at half time covering the floor with p!ss.

Someone letting off smoke bombs in the stand.

Grown men running to the front and kicking barriers and abusing stewards.

Some fat twat running on to pitch. He was grabbed by a lady steward half his size!!!

Mindless!

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I've seen pictures of the damaged toilets, it seems someone went out of their way to smash much of the facilities up and who pays for that? Of course it will be charged back to the club. Stallard mentioned quite some trouble from his view of the stand, also @magpiejue was caught in the middle of the rowdiness (as mentioned in the match discussion). Also, I've been told there was fights (one between fans, to which the police had to disperse).

On the other hand, I have heard things about the Mansfield Town goalkeeper, police and issues with the stewards.

• Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  17

Only in the week, was a Mansfield fan fined and banned for 3 years for letting flares off. I also think the group of "fans" were only there to cause trouble, cos it was a local derby, bet they'll not be at Meadow Lane this coming saturday. Just there to cause trouble, hope their names are traceable through season tickets etc, and when Notts County get the bill for the damage they caused, they can be billed for it. Mindless bunch of morons. Can you imagine if potential new owners had been at the ground yesterday as well. Would they pull out after that carry on. 

Not a good picture as more details emerge , surely we haven't got a 'firm' , what a joke just clear off , stay away 

Seems like we may have. A lad was posting pics of the damage done at the ground.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

The Mansfield result is being over shadowed by silly off the field problems, its getting silly now.

A moderator should probably remove the name above, I am not being funny but I do not think names should be mentioned.

The Mansfield result is being over shadowed by silly off the field problems, its getting silly now.

A moderator should probably remove the name above, I am not being funny but I do not think names should be mentioned.

It wasn't meant in a malicious way but I do understand where you are coming from, hence why I have removed the name.

The off the field issues are not something I like to hear about, I understand people have frustrations but there are ways to deal with them that don't harm people or cause damage (chanting/booing)

We are not here to name and shame, if someone has done something wrong then the correct authorities will deal with them, its not for us to point fingers or judge people

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  36

We always used to have a 'firm' years ago, but thought they might have retired, or grown up by now. These louts obviously only come out every now and again and I wouldn't expect any of them to be season ticket holders, just a bunch of idiots who want a ruck and probably have no real loyalty to any club.

No firm has loyalty to its club or its clubs best interest at heart , its nothing about the club , yet it's the club and proper fans that get tarnished,   sadly these events are what happen when drunken yobs go out of a weekend spoiling for trouble, just stay away , hope the authorities deal with it . 

There are a group of 'casuals' that go to games and I've never seen any trouble from them at home games, they just support their team and I've heard from a few older fans that they were always respectful to them.

For me as long as they support the team and keep any sort of violence away from innocent people I don't have a problem with them, I'm not here to judge other people, I'm here to support my team, but the violence and the vandalism is not something I condone at all, but if they are passionate supporters they should show their passion positively rather than causing trouble

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,916
  • Days Won:  162

i read the silly spill out on the group for notts fans on fb.

why people feel the need to be like this i do not know but its a shame. i think the most annoying thing is seeing pathetic behaviour trying to write off our own supporters rather than attempting to discourage certain behaviour in the right way but i guess its easier to name and shame when you can hide behind a keyboard.

Notts County Councillor, Phil Wilmot, just been on Radio Nottingham to talk of the most horrendous time of his life, and how he thought he was going to die, after being propelled from his seat on the front row of the North Stand on Saturday. He told of the fans falling onto him, well they'd be the ones who started the surge down from the stand after Mansfield had scored their second goal. He also mentioned the obscene chanting too. I hope they've all been arrested. 

If they need to be discouraged from this behaviour maybe they shouldn't be let out without a proper adult , for gods sake they know proper behaviour from that stupidity surely ? 

Very true, one of them as well in front of me, got half his ass hanging out his jeans YUK YUK so obviously still need an adult to dress them too. Think as well, he was one of those that ended up on top of the poor guy knocked out of his seat. 

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  124
  • Days Won:  3

It shows how far we have come that these kind of incidents get reported in the press. In the 70's + 80's there were regular fights inside the ground, despite the police and fences. Groups of trouble makers were regularly going into the opposition end to start fights. In those days the police never took any action, and unless there is CCTV evidence I doubt if they will now.

What I don't understand is they had been drinking. Common sense will tell you that if you are going to fight you need to be sober. So it seems it was not premediated. 

They kicked off early, to prevent heavy drinking before the game. the police tried to deign the normally placid notts fans the right to visit a pub by not making one available to them, possibly so they can reduce the numbers on duty. Any one who is intoxicated before entering the ground should be refused entry and bags and baggy coats searched for weapons, flares etc.   Was this done properly, and why was there beer inside the ground? The stewards were clearly lacking in checking.

I think that because of our normally good reputation  the home team is tying to take the maximum profit by having the minimum level security required.

This is not normal Notts fans behaviour,  The fact that it has happened, has more to do with getting the match played on the cheap and b***s to crowd safety.  

i.m.o.  

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,916
  • Days Won:  162

you would have thought someone would hear the toilets being smashed but i am seeing fans saying that mansfield did the same to ours?

Had a little read on MAD , seems these think it's all part of the experience , my way of putting it , to a degree we do want an atmosphere lively and vocal like mentioned earlier like palace , but on Saturday that was taken past that with the foul language , vandalism , abuse of stewards , kiosk workers and a surge that that caused injury , and could have been worse , so yes support your team be vocal but leave it at that .

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  124
  • Days Won:  3

23 minutes ago, liampie said:

you would have thought someone would hear the toilets being smashed but i am seeing fans saying that mansfield did the same to ours?

Some teams are best watched  when you are drunk.

I witnessed a group of drunken Florist fans who arrived at ML early, and decided to show there superior intellect  by peeing on the seats in the kop. having relived themselves they realised that they had to sit on these seats. lol

Being from Mansfield, they may not have seen toilets before there trip to ML, and probably tried to clean there boots in them.

why should we come down to their level

Archived