Jorge Grant to Bradfud

If he also goes, does that mean we as a club can stop being all nicety nice to Forest and go back to despising them?

If Grant also leaves, let that be the last time Hardy does any dealings with those snakes over the river. Compare their conduct with that of when we had Callum McGregor and Jack Grealish - examplary.

I've never stopped despising them, it will take more than a couple of loans for that to happen. What they have done this week is probably what I expected with them, they have no class as a football club and deserve all they get.  Never trust them.

Yes @Fozzy  bang on the money , I've never stopped my despising  of them , can't stand them at any price , totally without class , not an ounce do they have why not do what they agree to do at the outset of the loans ?? Or at the outset say plainly it's till January that's it , pity if grant goes but wouldn't blame him for leaving that lot , good signing today though the Liverpool lad by all reports hope he does well for us COYP

5 hours ago, Super_Danny_Allsopp said:

Rumoured.... same reporter as the Yates fiasco. Reporting a 500k bid.

Whilst we will lose Grant, I don't begrudge Grant leaving the scum permanently. Apparently he has a release clause at the above amount.

You mean the guy that claims to be a football agent but only used to be one once upon a time allegedly?

Loads of people on Twitter told me he's a clown. I would have thought Forest would recall both players together, doing it a few days after Yates or even much later would show a major lack of respect by those across the river.

Yes both players are Forests but removing them from a successful spell and gambling on them doing well in League One only highlights a lack of understanding.

I'm not sure on this, we'll see.

Archived