Are my vlogs good enough?

ARLukomski

I think your worrying too much mate, you've implemented some nice things and I do enjoy watching your VBlogs.

You record your opinion and others, you get key moments from the game (to review what happened) and overall they are entertaining. Simon having his say is nice to see, he's a good guy and brings some additional value to your videos.

Supporter+

I quite enjoy watching your vlogs, they are informative and entertaining, keep up the good work. 

I rely on this site to keep me informed on the fortunes of my second team and your vlogs are an invaluable addition to the varied and differing opinions given here.Please keep up your excellent work @ARLukomski and thanks from this Rams fan.:thumbsup:

if you have seen some of the kids that do it now i dont think you would worry. theres one who does it in the family stand and they are awful. theres also a weird guy who spams groups on facebook with a bizarre vblogs.

yours are good, i enjoy them but i only found them through pon.

Always enjoyed watching them, and while they may not be BAFTA winning material, they never fail to convey the overall atmosphere and fan's perspective which is far more important to the posters on here.  It's also good for fans like me who are getting on a bit to know there is a younger generation coming through that share our passion for the club.  Keep 'em coming!

Archived