Capital One Cup Liverpool (Away)

Chris

Supporter+

What a draw that is, should bring a few pennies in to the club whatever the result and if we can get a draw and bring them back to Meadow lane that would be awesome. Hang on I'm getting carried away they don't do replays do they?

Great draw for Notts.,A match that Liverpool will be expected to win.If Liverpool do win it will still be a fantastic experience for Notts and the fans but there is always the chance of an upset.A banana skin for Liverpool and also one for Derby with Brentford. :unsure:

What a draw that is, should bring a few pennies in to the club whatever the result and if we can get a draw and bring them back to Meadow lane that would be awesome. Hang on I'm getting carried away they don't do replays do they?

It's no longer called the Carling Cup! It didn't stop typing it.

Just a fantastic thing for the club and our fan base! #unite #underdogs #neversaynever!!

The sort of draw you dream of isn't it? Should be a fantastic experience for all the supporters and the club as a whole, I'm sure Ray Trew and Jim Rodwell are licking their lips! Not confirmed as being on the television yet but there are a lot of pottential tv games. I think SKY prefer to have the minnows at home so it could be Morecambe v Newcastle, Burton v Fulham, Accrington v Cardiff, or another lancashire derby between Burnley and Preston.

I hope its on tv, only chance I'll have of seeing it lol

I'm not sure.

I think they will base it on what's hot in the media, fan bases and most likely to be watched. We do see some odd decision in the football media/coverage and we have no given right but I am sure Liverpool fans will be pretty optimistic and vocal in attracting the attention.

Let's hope they do because it would be awesome! :D

i pray this is on the telly. i can actually go to the pub and watch the game instead of through skype ha ha. 

Well up for this tie, Especialy with whats going off right now with surez.

Excitment building already

i pray this is on the telly. i can actually go to the pub and watch the game instead of through skype ha ha. 

Well up for this tie, Especialy with whats going off right now with surez.

Excitment building already

Your wishes been granted by Sky @Canadian!!

http://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/article/liverpool-v-notts-live-on-sky-981595.aspx

Liverpool v Notts live on Sky 27th 7:45PM

Supporter+

Looks like I'll be keeping my Sky subscription for another month then.

Notts have an allocation of 2,864. I hope you don't miss out everyone! Hope those who do manage to get tickets have a great time.

"Prices for the game have been set at £16 and £17 for adults, £12 and £13 for senior Notts fans over the age of 65 and £5 for under-17".

Tickets go on sale - Wednesday 14th initially to ST Holders.

64496_10152570670100961_864004494_n.jpg

I realize that this might appear to be insensitive for those who want to go but might not be able too, I wished it would be possible but sadly it's not. I hope the people on here can just be excited about the tie - regardless if you're or not going.

Come On You Pies!!

Supporter+

Not insensitive at all Joe, you have every right to be excited. Incidentally I'm not going but I notice that Liverpool age concession is 65 no 60 like Notts so I would have had to pay full price. I'm glad I'm a Notts supporter!

Archived