For Anyone A Bit Rusty...Like Me!

In view of the HUUUUGE crowd expected at Meadow Lane tomorrow, I thought I'd post some of the songs we've come to know and love over the years in hopes of as MAH-HOO-SIVE Singalong to see the lads all the way to Wem-bl-ey...and League One..

I'll admit, I'm a bit 'rusty' on some of them...and a bit confused, too. You see, last week at the Coventry game, I heard "All Notts, aren't we?" being sung, then read it's (apparently), "Oh, Notts, are we..." Then someone kindly posted this on fb today, so I've got approximately 24 hours to catch-up.

Enjoy!

https://www.fanchants.com/football-team/notts-county/#all-chants 

I should probably amend this post, yet it would be great to hear all our stands in FULL voice.

We really should have one to sing towards the Pavis and Family Stand for when they go quiet (which is usually all the time), just need to get more joining in. @super_ram told me once Derby fans used to do a similar thing to generate more noise.

Supporter+

I’ll be in the main stand, I did think about getting a ticket in the Kop for the singing and clapping because I think it’s important to make a lot of noise but I do like the view from the half way line. I’m not a great singer at matches but i’ll be doing my best for this match.

Now let’s see if I can remember what I used to sing as a youngster, oh yes

“2, 4, 6, 8 who do we appreciate C-O-U-N-T-Y, COUNTY!!” :clapping:

Will that be ok? :biggrin:

15 minutes ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

I’ll be in the main stand, I did think about getting a ticket in the Kop for the singing and clapping because I think it’s important to make a lot of noise but I do like the view from the half way line. I’m not a great singer at matches but i’ll be doing my best for this match.

Now let’s see if I can remember what I used to sing as a youngster, oh yes

“2, 4, 6, 8 who do we appreciate C-O-U-N-T-Y, COUNTY!!” :clapping:

Will that be ok? :biggrin:

Going back a few years there @Fan of Big Tone. Next you’ll be wanting them to put the “County, Notts County”record on when the lads run out!

and you’ve got to admit you just sang it in your head then too!

Supporter+
4 minutes ago, hissingdwarf said:

Going back a few years there @Fan of Big Tone. Next you’ll be wanting them to put the “County, Notts County”record on when the lads run out!

and you’ve got to admit you just sang it in your head then too!

Ah yes, good old Reg (can’t remember his second name). 

County, Notts County, County’s the name, football’s the game. County’s the team for me.

Archived