One more transfer tomorrow

Magic magpie

I assume loan also, I can't see the club spending any more money on actual transfers and besides I think it's best to save some for the January transfer window. A few loans won't harm, just no more than 4 really. If this is true, it may leave only 1 more.

He also seems a very highly rated young player.

5 hours ago, Chris said:

I assume loan also, I can't see the club spending any more money on actual transfers and besides I think it's best to save some for the January transfer window. A few loans won't harm, just no more than 4 really. If this is true, it may leave only 1 more.

He also seems a very highly rated young player.

Loan or buy mate im still very happy 😃 

3 hours ago, TheMightyPie said:

Can't see it being a loan as AH said on Twitter he's one for the future.

I just read a Pompey fan site and they seem annoyed that they might sell him after just one injury. It says a lot when the majority seem confused by why they would sell him.

Supporter+
16 hours ago, DangerousSausage said:

The missus says Cristiano Ronaldo is leaving Real Madrid. An option for the bench? We'd need to invest in mirrors though.

We'd also need a large screen pitch side so he can look at himself when he's taking a free kick.

I would have thought getting the signings done early would have allowed the Notts camp to settle and get used to each other.

There's only a few places needing additional cover, so it's getting frustrating to see things slow down like this. I have the feeling the club will push youths to cover the remaining places and never play them because they are not ready.

On 16/07/2018 at 18:35, ARLukomski said:

Hardy has said Wednesday now, he hopes

After already saying it was ink dry twice.

He's getting carried a way a little with the signings now things have been better than usual, I don't think it's happening. Someone told me on Saturday he was set to have his medical but someone else also told me he had failed it. 🤷‍♂️

Archived