Fitzsimmons is not our number 1

Magic magpie

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

That’s it I’ve given Fitzsimmons all the support I can I’ve backed him when others laughed at me but after tonight that’s it he needs to go use the emergency loan window. Because Nolan has backed him and he mugging us and Noan off. 

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

Don't forget the crap defending, it's rubbish how poor Notts has been and Fitzsimons needs replacing. See how an experienced keeper can do, it could give the defence confidence IMO.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

Not the same keeper he was last season! Yes the defense is awful but he can do so much more to stop these goals from going in. Lazy goalkeeping. Not one of his goal kicks went to our player yesterday, he just does not care or learn.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

i think people are right about collin making the difference, hes been very poor and what people said fitzsimons does better he clearly does not. not vocal enough, not quick enough and just awful.

we need an experienced keeper asap, its vital this area is resolved.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

He could be, yet I still want proper cover.

An experienced keeper would make a difference in goal, so I would look at the loan options and keep working with Ross Fitzsimons. He might be ready to take over when he knows someone can replace him, right now we don't.

Just now, Chris said:

He could be, yet I still want proper cover.

An experienced keeper would make a difference in goal, so I would look at the loan options and keep working with Ross Fitzsimons. He might be ready to take over when he knows someone can replace him, right now we don't.

He is running out of time @Chris right now I already thing Nolan is looking at an emergency goalkeeper 

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

4 hours ago, Magic magpie said:

He is running out of time @Chris right now I already thing Nolan is looking at an emergency goalkeeper 

Kevin Nolan and Ross Fitzsimons are both running out of time given the amount of vocal fans.

Fitz isn't this seasons number one, its hard to see him making that kind of improvement which we need ASAP.

20 hours ago, TheSkipper said:

Kevin Nolan and Ross Fitzsimons are both running out of time given the amount of vocal fans.

Fitz isn't this seasons number one, its hard to see him making that kind of improvement which we need ASAP.

I agree maybe next season not this season 

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,810
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

I have given Fitz sub average ratings this season, but just look at the spuddle of a defence in front of him, unchallenged headers and crosses. Hewitt has been targeted as a weak right back (not jumping for headers), Duffy and Brisley failing to mark or track strikers runs and Jones going AWOL up-field. He is being given zero protection and of course, it's affected his confidence

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

The defence in front of him might be a mess, but there's no-one in there commanding, communicating and organising. Fitzsimmons should be doing that, as should Duffy! He should also be claiming croses or attempting to punch them out.

We need someone seasoned to compete for the number 1 jersey at the very least. At the moment we've put all our eggs in the Fitz basket and now we've got a problem.

Archived