How long have you been a fan.?

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

So with Pon growing by the day new members all the time I thought it may be nice to post about how long we have been fans maybe what was our first game we went to just things like that people who got us in to County just something to share with the new members. 

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

I am going to get so much hate for this ... I actually started out as a Mansfield fan. Up until about 5 I was a Mansfield fan because my uncle took me to games as my Dad thought i was too young. But Notts used to do season tickets for free for U16's at the time so went on a period where I was a season ticket holder for 6 years at Notts and just sort of transitioned into a Notts fan. So been a Notts fan since I was 6 and I am now 19 so 13 years now. 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

nearly 10 years i would say, i started going just before the munto takeover by a few seasons. i remember the broken wheelbarrow being a really horrible place.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I’ve been a fan longer than most of you lot have been alive! I would say around 57 years oh my god I’m so old, that’s depressed me now.

I could tell you some stories if only I could remember them. 😂

I first went when I was around 9 years old, I lived on a street just of Meadow Lane and an older boy who was a friend of my brothers asked me if I wanted to go and see the match at half time, in those days you could get in free at half time. I can’t remember the match or the score but I’ve been supporting them ever since.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Since I was 5-years-old, yet I class myself a Notts fan from birth due to my mum/grandfather.

There must have been something preventing me from supporting Derby County, even though they are the Championship and have probably better times than us - I still wouldn't switch.

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

As a kid, I didn't follow football until I was 9 I was more into WWF(WWE now) but when I got involved in football I was a Liverpool fan following my dad's footsteps. It wasn't until I was 12 when I decided to start supporting a local team and followed my grandad in supporting Notts despite having a family full of Forest or a few Liverpool. 

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

Too long it feels, I will be either bold or grey before I'm in my twenties.

Since I was 10 County was the first team I watched live at meadow lane with my uncle and auntie and from there I never forgot the place or team it held a place with me. 

@Magic magpie the first team I ever watched was Wimbledon v Forest, my brother, a forest fan, took me and I took a fancy to Wimbledon which is why I dislike MK Don's with a passion. 

8 minutes ago, Bainbridge NCFC said:

@Magic magpie the first team I ever watched was Wimbledon v Forest, my brother, a forest fan, took me and I took a fancy to Wimbledon which is why I dislike MK Don's with a passion. 

Don’t blame you mate they will be for ever Wimbledon to me as well.. players like Vinny Jones makenit wilmbledon. 

Most of the time it’s older family members taking the younger ones .. thst for me is a special thing no matter the game 

1 minute ago, Bainbridge NCFC said:

@Magic magpie footballs football love it. But yeah I agree mate always be the crazy gang. 

Most definitely mate I secretly love that part 👍🏻👍🏻 Not tell any one though

Just now, Magic magpie said:

Most definitely mate I secretly love that part 👍🏻👍🏻 Not tell any one though

People will always have a "second team" that they look out for really let's be honest. They not cheer them on or buy shirts but they will be glad if they doing well

People will always have a "second team" that they look out for really let's be honest. They not cheer them on or buy shirts but they will be glad if they doing well

There I’m tied I buy both shirts and go to both teams game I love them both. But I’ve got County season ticket so I may favour them a little more 

@Magic magpie i always look out for Juve, Rangers results. Used to have a rangers top till it shrunk in the wash just need a Juve top. 

@Magic magpie i always look out for Juve, Rangers results. Used to have a rangers top till it shrunk in the wash just need a Juve top. 

Juve is all good my friend who I came to the County game said next time could he wear his juve too I said that’s ok. I did have a soft spot for juve till Ronaldo got there. Rangers are ok mate they got dealt a cruel blow a rangers top is a guilty pleasure maybe 👍🏻👍🏻

@Magic magpie mostly like rangers due to the British values they have and the stuff they do for the armed forces. 

@Magic magpie mostly like rangers due to the British values they have and the stuff they do for the armed forces. 

I agree with that mate .. the armed forces deserve all the respect in the world for it mate and it’s great when a football team dose that 

@Magic magpie their displays they do for armed forces day and remembrance days is a sight to see 

I’ve a friend who goes to all of these things and he records them and has shown me they are truly amazing mate a sight to be hold as you say it was something I felt truly great to watch

2 minutes ago, Magic magpie said:

Most definitely mate I would be up for that 

Have to arrange it see if anyone else would want to come a Pon day out or something

Archived