Let’s start finding positives... not negatives

Magic magpie

At this moment we can only talk and try to understand what's going on, I am fed up with people telling others what to do and it should not be said. I am tired of negativity but that's how some people see things.

Focus on the positives if you want but don't try to force others.

Supporter+

One positive is that it’s still early in the season, there’s a long way to go and a lot of points to play for.

Ok we are at the bottom and its looking bleak but things can turn round quickly in football.

1 hour ago, Blake said:

At this moment we can only talk and try to understand what's going on, I am fed up with people telling others what to do and it should not be said. I am tired of negativity but that's how some people see things.

Focus on the positives if you want but don't try to force others.

Am I forcing people no I’m not 

2 hours ago, Chris said:

It's people's opinions, which reflects the current state of affairs at Notts County. Not all comments are negative, sometimes you have to focus on the wrong in order move forward. There's worse things happening in the world.

Yeah moan moan moan ... god dam it 

Supporter+
15 minutes ago, magpiejue said:

Worse things happen at sea eh. 

I agree @magpiejue

There’s a lot more to life than football and if people get really depressed and upset about football then God help them if something really devastating happens in their life.

Supporter+
Just now, Chris said:

Your moaning mate. 😂

Your just frustrated and taking things the wrong way, spend an hour reading Twitter or Facebook - you'll understand moaning then.

Lol, he’s moaning about people moaning. :joker:

I’m staying well clear of social media.

It's a good job you weren't supporting my team  a few seasons ago @Magic magpie that really would have given you something to moan about.Cheer up things will get better but you can't expect many people to be upbeat at the moment.Anyway a good moan helps get things out of your system

Just like the good times fans have got to be allowed to express themselves.

I find PON balanced even when Notts are losing, people here care about the club and they express themselves accordingly. If there was positives to be said, I am sure members would be voicing them.

i find positives when they are there to be seen.

there is nothing wrong here, maybe the odd really negative comment but the rest people should understand. i would rather pon be balanced than all happy or negative/abusive as others tend to be. be thankful that people are driving the community forward by adding their opinion, if notts improves i would imagine the comments would. its nowhere near social media level, its not even on par with how the big boys fans become cringeworthy for dropping 5th in the premier league.

notts are bottom of league two, so i think fans on here are fine.

On 08/09/2018 at 21:51, Magic magpie said:

I’m not saying they can’t but bloody hell all I can hear is moan moan 

You have to let them and if you can voice something positive, do it.

On 08/09/2018 at 21:52, Magic magpie said:

Yeah moan moan moan ... god dam it 

Sounds like your frustrated, welcome to be a Notts fan.

Last season I was slated for being negative after the failure to secure a recognised striker in January. My comments were that if we didn’t secure promotion last season, then this season could well become an “after the Lord Mayor’s show” event; and so it has come to pass.

I wasn’t revelling in our failure but giving an opinion as to how things may turn out this season. It wasn’t divine forethought, simply after over 60 years supporting Notts experience must count for something.

However, I am not downcast or predicting that we are destined for none league football next season, it’s far too soon to be calling that one. We have been in the wars for many years, this is just another battle we need to win and we WILL come through this. WE WILL COME THROUGH THIS.

What we must do (although it’s hard) is continue to support, get down the Lane on Saturday and get behind the lads and do our bit to dig us out of this mess. There are people who won’t go, but this is when the club needs us, it was easy to say you were a supporter this time last season. Now the chips are down let’s help get the show on the road; as Notts supporters we have broad shoulders, it’s time to put our backs into it and show what we are made of, just as well as we expect the players to do.

On 10/09/2018 at 08:34, Truefootballfan said:

We have been in the wars for many years, this is just another battle we need to win and we WILL come through this. WE WILL COME THROUGH THIS.

Just think about the great escape and then how nobody got behind the relegation fight.

This can be done if everyone pulls together.

Archived