Daily Chat Thread - Saturday 29th September

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Good morning PoN it’s going to be another sunny start when the sun comes up which it will have by the time you lot get out of your pit. 🤣

I’m going on my Saturday Park Run this week I’ll be accompanied by my son, daughter in law and Grandson George who has been doing the junior park run 2k and wants to do the proper grown up 5k version, daughter in law is reluctantly running with him to make sure he’s ok.

Later of course I’m going to the match and taking George and his brother Freddie, I hope they behave and let me watch the match properly it’s only the second time I’ve taken them both.

By the way if you normally park on the embankment forget it as it’s closed I need preparation for the marathon tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  17

Good Morning PON and @Fan of Big Tone, i'm up  and at 'em. Got up to a message from my daughter, to say Harvey would like to come to the match with me, he doesn't want to go to the party he's been invited to. Can't be bad. COYP

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

Today i've been in town finding all the robins again with my girls before they fly away on monday whilst the boys were at football. I didn't get much else done today because that took up alot of time today.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I went to the Notts game obviously.

We started the day off with a Subway sandwich, then caught a bus to Meadow Lane. After a brief stop to the club shop and ticket office, myself, @Magic magpie, @super_pie and Callum made our way to the ground. It was nice to see some of the support I was given, I didn't expect it and it motivated me towards doing the Faces of PON - as I planned to just take it easy.

The game was enjoyable, even better with three points. ;) 

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Usual Saturday pottering about.Listened to the " after the lord mayors show" Rams game on Radio Derby while checking Notts score.Very pleased to see Notts win at last but of course my lot had to spoil it.Never mind let's now see  both teams push on in October.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

Went to meadow lane with @Chris and @super_pie and Callum went to subway then to the club shop and ticket office. Then watched the game but second half what a second half. A bit of Pon posting and relaxing 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

A great park run with the family I did my fastest time this year so I was really pleased, George did very well for his first run too.

Both boys enjoyed the match and were very good this afternoon and they are obviously lucky mascots so will have to come again.

Archived