I hope you're all grateful

DangerousSausage

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

Notts always play better when I'm not watching. So, as I've started to suspect that I am actually to blame for our poor start to the season, I decided to go out and buy a sofa on Saturday instead of watching the match on iPlayer. Hey presto, our first win! Obviously this win was due to my failure to watch rather than things like the players, etc.

Obviously I can't do this every matchday as sofas are expensive (although I'm open to donations if anyone wishes to help). However, for those of you who are into betting, please note that I will also miss next weekend's match at Macclesfield...

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

Are you looking into buying anyone else a sofa, i could do with a new one! 😄

I think the win may be more down to notts finally playing together as a team, but i did say about it once when everytime my son went to a match when he was little Notts won, but when he didnt they lost.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

No, the reason they won was because I took my grandsons, well that’s what they reckon anyway.

I’m glad they did win though I want to encourage them to support Notts especially the youngest who has a lot of peer pressure to support the other lot over the river, not if I can help it though.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,307
  • Days Won:  69

37 minutes ago, DangerousSausage said:

Notts always play better when I'm not watching. So, as I've started to suspect that I am actually to blame for our poor start to the season, I decided to go out and buy a sofa on Saturday instead of watching the match on iPlayer. Hey presto, our first win! Obviously this win was due to my failure to watch rather than things like the players, etc.

Obviously I can't do this every matchday as sofas are expensive (although I'm open to donations if anyone wishes to help). However, for those of you who are into betting, please note that I will also miss next weekend's match at Macclesfield...

Did you nip over to Derby for your sofa by any chance and take in a match while you were there @DangerousSausage ?

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Whatever you all did, just ensure you keep doing it! The points are finally coming and the club looks to be on the up again.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

@DangerousSausage out! I'll start the chant and everyone join in.

Now to pass over his e-mail to the club so they can cancel his service subscription. ;) 

I'll be watching tomorrow so we can test the theory.

The season I went to Germany I went to ten home matches and we didn't win a single one. Of the 13 I didn't attend, we won eight!

Of course all this could be codswallop - why should it matter whether I'm watching or not? I might have simply found a pair of lucky underpants. Washed them now though :frantics:

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

1 hour ago, DangerousSausage said:

I'll be watching tomorrow so we can test the theory.

The season I went to Germany I went to ten home matches and we didn't win a single one. Of the 13 I didn't attend, we won eight!

Of course all this could be codswallop - why should it matter whether I'm watching or not? I might have simply found a pair of lucky underpants. Washed them now though :frantics:

do you not know? the games been cancelled @DangerousSausage.

Looks like I can keep my iFollow subscription after all then 😎

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,356
  • Days Won:  1

On 02/10/2018 at 21:56, DangerousSausage said:

Looks like I can keep my iFollow subscription after all then 😎

We'll let you know after Saturday, your not off the hook just yet.

Archived