Daily chat thread - Tuesday 2nd October

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Good morning PoN it’s a bit milder this morning but cloudy and grey.

I’ve got a sore throat, looks like I’m getting a cold, I shouldn’t really complain I don’t really get colds very often, I’ve gargled with TCP “that vomit inducing liquid” as our American friend who came to stay called it when she had a sore throat and we gave her some. I must say I agree with her but it is good for soothing it although it tastes and smells vile.

I’m going to see how I feel after breakfast before I decide whether to go for a run, I’m dying to try out my new running shoes.

Hopefully I’ll be ok for the match tonight, we need another win but it’s going to be tough. COME ON YOU PIES!

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

Well today is match day I’ll be attending with the family..!!! As I always do can’t wait. Till then a bit of Pon posting trying catch up with things maybe Fifa I’m not sure ... feeling better so hopefully today will be a better day 

Supporter+

I went for a run on the end, the new trainers performed well but my sore throat is getting worse, I may be a little hoarse by the time the match comes. If you hear someone neighing that’ll be me. (a little horse - get it?) :joker:

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'm just trying to deal with bugs and sort all my usual daily duties.

The game tonight should be a good one.

I'm hoping to catch up with @LozCloughSLO before but we'll see, Jake and his mate will down. BRING IT ON!

Supporter+

I'm going downhill fast, I fear the sore throat it turning into man flu, I'm going to have a hot bath and gargle again to see if I feel any better, I don't want to miss the match but at the moment I'm worried I won't feel like it.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

Today ive been busy writing a long letter out that took me hours(doesnt normally but this one needed doing), since then i've busy tidying the house up. Tonight whilst the boys are at football i've been tidying avas room with her and cooked tea for us 3. The other 2 had theirs early due to going to the match. 

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Assisted @GrannyPie to The Mary Potter Centre on Gregory Boulevard for her annual diabetic eye check.Listening to the match at the moment with 12 minutes to hang on.Come on the ten men!:super:

Archived