Jamie Turley available for swindon

Magic magpie

I'm pleased he's available but it doesn't change the last result.

i can't think that it'd be rocket science to award us the point as they wouldn't have got another goal (as they didn't), i know they had one disallowed, probably cos the ref knew he'd done wrong in awarding the penalty in the first place, and sending Jamie off too. 

I think that rule should be a part of the rescinding process too. Thoughts anyone....

Supporter+
27 minutes ago, magpiejue said:

i can't think that it'd be rocket science to award us the point as they wouldn't have got another goal (as they didn't), i know they had one disallowed, probably cos the ref knew he'd done wrong in awarding the penalty in the first place, and sending Jamie off too. 

I think that rule should be a part of the rescinding process too. Thoughts anyone....

Totally agree @magpiejue it’s good the card has been rescinded but the diabolical decision by the ref lost us the game, if we are sent down to the conference (shudders) needing a point it’ll be that refs fault.

By the way @Magic magpie his name is TURLEY not Turkey. :joker:

the referee and official that side of the pitch should be suspended for a few games, if turley is not then they made a big mistake and it seems only fair. i am pleased its been overtuned and i am glad the fl have common sense.

i bet ah is still moaning tho.

Week in week out poor refereeing costs clubs vital points but no one in authority seems to give damn; it proves what a state the game is in when the referee’s bosses say he got the decision right and yet the FA say he didn’t and rescind the red card. Yes, the rules should be changed to also disallow the resulting penalty goal, but of course that will never happen because they are all a bunch of egotistical arrogant bast***s

46 minutes ago, Truefootballfan said:

Week in week out poor refereeing costs clubs vital points but no one in authority seems to give damn; it proves what a state the game is in when the referee’s bosses say he got the decision right and yet the FA say he didn’t and rescind the red card. Yes, the rules should be changed to also disallow the resulting penalty goal, but of course that will never happen because they are all a bunch of egotistical arrogant bast***s

Well said mate 👍🏻👍🏻💯👏

Supporter+
14 minutes ago, Magic magpie said:

Where have I put turkey 🤔🤔 😂😂

You’ve changed it and still got it wrong it’s TURLEY!!!! :joker:

Not Turkey or Turnley.

Supporter+
1 minute ago, Magic magpie said:

😂😂😂

Yay, got there in the end. Well done @Magic magpie you can take the hat off and come out the corner now. :rollonfloorlaughing:

Supporter+
3 minutes ago, Magic magpie said:

Thankyou mr Toney 😁😁

:joker: :waving:

Archived