Daily chat thread - Wednesday 31st October

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Good morning PoN it’s a bright start but very chilly the minimum overnight low temperature dropped to -0.3 you’ll need to scrape your car windscreen if you are going it early, personally I put mine in the garage but most people don’t seem to use garages for cars anymore.

The two cheeky monkey grandsons went home last night but they’ll be coming here soon for another day with their granny and grandad, we’ve got some pumpkins for them to carve but we’ll probably end up doing them.

I had a great bike ride with George yesterday he did really well and we went further than I did when I took his elder cousins, he really enjoyed it bless him.

Right we’d better get ready for the kids coming, have a great day everyone.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

I'm visiting @GrannyPie with @Magic magpie's mum again later and hoping granny can get a bit more strength in her legs after doing excercise.Then I'm hoping she will be able to stand with the aid of a rotunda(I hope the physios get a rotunda like the one we have at home,one with sides!)As it's halloween I'm expecting a visit from @Chris@cheeky~k8 and their 3 imps.Hope that's before The Rams cup game v Chelsea.Have a good day all.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Visit to Fantasy Island Ingolmells today for the rides and then we stayed on for the fireworks. Great day out. Tomorrow last full day so will go back into Skeg and get a by the sea fish and chips for my birthday lunch and the kids want to play bingo!

Had a great week away, but as usual, it goes too fast!

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

11 hours ago, super_ram said:

I'm visiting @GrannyPie with @Magic magpie's mum again later and hoping granny can get a bit more strength in her legs after doing excercise.Then I'm hoping she will be able to stand with the aid of a rotunda(I hope the physios get a rotunda like the one we have at home,one with sides!)As it's halloween I'm expecting a visit from @Chris@cheeky~k8 and their 3 imps.Hope that's before The Rams cup game v Chelsea.Have a good day all.

Great news that @GrannyPie is feeling better and improving my mum it was amazing to see how much progress from the last visit she has made. 

A bit of iffy day I woke feeling unwel I had appointment which I cancelled due to not feeling well but it’s resecheduled which is good. 

Made some dinner and a friend pop round and I went back to his house for a game of Fifa and the derby match. 

Home now a bit of Pon posting and some two pints.

1 hour ago, hissingdwarf said:

Visit to Fantasy Island Ingolmells today for the rides and then we stayed on for the fireworks. Great day out. Tomorrow last full day so will go back into Skeg and get a by the sea fish and chips for my birthday lunch and the kids want to play bingo!

Had a great week away, but as usual, it goes too fast!

Sounds like your haveing a great time mate. 👍🏻 Enjoy buddy 

@GrannyPie continuing to improve.Nurses lifted her into the chair  again and she's staying out of bed longer.She still can't stand unaided but she's got some excercises she can do lying in bed and  hopefully this will help her.Just watched Rams lose 3-2 to Chelsea.I expected to lose heavily  but proud my lot gave Chelsea a game.Frankie got an amazing reception from the home fans.

34 minutes ago, super_ram said:

@GrannyPie continuing to improve.Nurses lifted her into the chair  again and she's staying out of bed longer.She still can't stand unaided but she's got some excercises she can do lying in bed and  hopefully this will help her.Just watched Rams lose 3-2 to Chelsea.I expected to lose heavily  but proud my lot gave Chelsea a game.Frankie got an amazing reception from the home fans.

Great news @GrannyPie is inproving day by day great news I’m sure she will be home with you soon I’m sure it’s all helping her to improve. 

Great game of football  @super_ram 

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

Today i spent the morning sorting the house out abit followed by pumpkin calving with my kids and going trick or treating. We went round to @super_rams for abit before heading home.

• Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

We had a good day with George and Freddie carving pumpkins, did you know you can save the seeds and roast them, they make a nice healthy snack.

in the afternoon we watched Paddington film I’d not seen it before I thought it was very funny and although the kids had seen it they loved it.

Relaxing tonight after a busy 5 days with various grandchildren, we haven’t had any trick or treaters at all but we never do.

7 minutes ago, cheeky~k8 said:

Today i spent the morning sorting the house out abit followed by pumpkin calving with my kids and going trick or treating. We went round to @super_rams for abit before.

Yes ,it was lovely to see the grandkids dressed in their Halloween costumes

Ava agreed to wear facepaint for the first time ever, we've never been able to put it on before because she didnt like the feel of it.      It was nice to see you too @super_ram

36 minutes ago, cheeky~k8 said:

Today i spent the morning sorting the house out abit followed by pumpkin calving with my kids and going trick or treating. We went round to @super_rams for abit before heading home.

Sounds a great family day 👍🏻

6 minutes ago, Magic magpie said:

Sounds a great family day 👍🏻

The kids wanted to trick or treat you but you said you'd gone out.

Just now, cheeky~k8 said:

The kids wanted to trick or treat you but you said you'd gone out.

I had indeed I went to see a friend 

• Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

just been working and doing stuff for christmas.

Archived