Harry Kewell get out of our club

Guest ...

The past few games under Harry Kewell have been nothing but disgraceful. Constantly picking the same woeful players week in week out and tries to play passing football using Kristian Dennis as a target man. Today was absolutely woeful from the team selection to the second half performance. But we'll have people who didn't go saying that he should stay. Kewell out.

I'm not quite at this stage because we need stability, however I think he's not helping himself and the more the pressure grows - the more it shows we should have gone for experience.

I just hope he can stop acting like he knows best and just select what's best for the players/club.

Very painful to see how poor we have become.

When he sacked KN, I could understand it. HK wasn’t my first choice, as most would have chosen someone else with experience. I always try and back the new ideas and I thought putting a DoF in was a good one for Notts. 

The recent results and the team selections suggest there is still much deeper issues to solve. We seem really, really bad at the moment and don’t do anything to entice me to keep going every week. We do go through periods where it is a chore to go to the Lane, and this is another one of them. Problem is the team selection doesn’t inspire any confidence. Let’s hope it improves quickly or  we need to face facts, we are relegation fodder.

I agree, In all competitions 14 games in charge 7 losses and 3 wins is not acceptable. I don't like his style football I think it's boring and old and can be easily countered. He has no Plan B and is just an inexperienced manager, get him gone before this club ends up in the National League. 

KEWELL OUT. Said it Tuesday night. I know we need stability, but we also need a more experienced manager. I look at Fleetwood Town in league 1 and Accrington holding their own up there. Notts still hanging around In the lower half of league 2. Something badly wrong behind the scenes.

This for me is a bit premature I’m not at the point where it think it’s time he went .. keep Calling for managers to be sacked all the time is not the way to stableise the team. I said to @Chrison Tuesday night I’d given him 3 maybe 4/5 games of we get nothing I will have to start to agree but right now I’m not in agreement 

Yeah, I don't think he's going anywhere just yet. We've got games against bottom half teams coming up and a lot of home games before Christmas. The only tough away game is Mansfield. I think it'll be very much dependant on those games and if it doesn't go well Alan Hardy will have a tough decision to make come January. 

It's annoying for me that HK is going on about this not being his team. He's bought in 3 defenders and added to a squad which AH spent comfortably over £500,000 on. Whilst it's by no means an amazing squad cos the balance is so poor it's not one that should be lingering in the relegation zones. HK was bought in because of his coaching and the minute we're seeing performances that are no better than those under Kevin Nolan.

There have been glimpses of positives; the mini-run, the performance against MK after the Bury disaster, the should have been win against Swindon and I'm desperately clinging onto them!

This is premature but frankly I can't see Harry Kewell turning it around right now. It's all going a bit Paul Ince.

1 hour ago, menzinho said:

Yeah, I don't think he's going anywhere just yet. We've got games against bottom half teams coming up and a lot of home games before Christmas. The only tough away game is Mansfield. I think it'll be very much dependant on those games and if it doesn't go well Alan Hardy will have a tough decision to make come January. 

It's annoying for me that HK is going on about this not being his team. He's bought in 3 defenders and added to a squad which AH spent comfortably over £500,000 on. Whilst it's by no means an amazing squad cos the balance is so poor it's not one that should be lingering in the relegation zones. HK was bought in because of his coaching and the minute we're seeing performances that are no better than those under Kevin Nolan.

There have been glimpses of positives; the mini-run, the performance against MK after the Bury disaster, the should have been win against Swindon and I'm desperately clinging onto them!

The average lifespan of a football manager is now so short that managers hardly ever get "their own team". Besides, statements like that hardly boost the morale of the squad.

Oh and thanks for reminding me we've still got to play Mansfield twice! I'll make sure I'm in Germany on those dates!

Alan Hardy is more likely to give Harry Kewell more time, as they'll mention how broken Notts was under Kevin Nolan. Honestly, it also highlights the original mistake which we know won't be acknowledged at this point.

Kewell won't be sacked any time soon.

2 hours ago, Chris said:

Alan Hardy is more likely to give Harry Kewell more time, as they'll mention how broken Notts was under Kevin Nolan. Honestly, it also highlights the original mistake which we know won't be acknowledged at this point.

Kewell won't be sacked any time soon.

Took the words and the thoughts out my mind and mouth mate 

Well, i don't know what to make of Harry Kewell. I think he's lost the changing room. The players don't want to play for him. 

Over the last 10 to15 years, we seem to have had **** managers. If we get rid of Kewell, who would WANT to come to Meadow lane to take over?

I certainly wouldn't. The fact remains, we'll be going down to the National league if we carry on  the way we are doing at the moment.

i've got my favourite list of managers that we've had over the years, but i know none of them will come back.

Supporter+

I think he needs to turn it round pretty quickly, I'm not one for sacking managers every five minutes but I don't want Notts to finish in the bottom two either, I wish I could see some light at the end of the tunnel but I can't at the moment, maybe when Stead and Hemmings come back things will get better, I really hope so. This was supposed to be our promotion season, we were the bookies favourites pre season, Alan Hardy must be absolutely gutted at the way things have turned out.

i think once one person agrees its harder for those that want to give their support to voice things, on social media they tend to gang up on you and try to drive your opinion to the ground. i think those repeatedly calling for a manager make the easy option, i was not impressed with the appointment of kewell but i feel he deserves longer.

managers will say to the media things that they feel will enable them to keep their job, yet some very negative people thrive and twist these things.

Archived