Which English league team has surprised you the most this season.?

Magic magpie

So we about to hit the half way point of the season and I was thinking about teams where they are in the League league one or league 2 any professional team etc and which team has surprised  me the most whether it’s a team flying high i thought wouldn’t or vis Versa a team flying high that at the begining of the season I thought wouldn’t do anything. 

So which team has surprised you the most so far this season.? 

Newport County because they're doing very well and I think the clubs somewhat overachieving. I imagine they also have a very small budget but it just goes to show how team spirit, togetherness and fighting can reward any team.

Surprised me in a bad way has got to be Notts I’ve always said and felt this team is capable of doing great just not achieved it this season which is very said indeed. 

The other team surprised me in a good way is Tranmere they are seventh in the table and have been doing really well they were beat 5-2 but other than that they have a great season I was talking to friend who is a Tranmere and he himself is shocked still. 

Archived