Barclay to bolster defence .. as Notts make first signing.

Magic magpie

Notts have made there first signing of the January transfer window as Notts look to bolster there defence by signing centre back Ben Barcley from Brighton till the end of the season but it see’s fellow loanee Ben Hall return to the seagulls who is likely to miss the rest of the season due to injury.

full story in the link below  

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/barclay-signs-hall-departs-040119/#.XC9P1qFMZOE.facebook

Welcome to Notts Ben Barclay hope he enjoys his time with us and has better fortune than his Brighton team mate Ben Hall who goes back to get over his injury , good luck to him in the future, hope the new Ben can add some steel and quality to our defence , sounds by what I read about him he has a bright future . 

Don’t know him he is the 25 man squad for prem submitted by Brighton I’m hoping he is a dark horse I will surprise us. 

Mom the other hand I can’t but feel for Ben Hall this Loan spell has been plagued by injury and hopefully is season isn’t over but signs are it.

I wish him well for the future and hope he can recover and play some football. 

He looked quite good and he gave a great interview after the game, I hope he can contribute to keeping us up. I like the fact he came here wanting to play and help, unlike some he was not put off and saw the vital experience he could gain.

This speaks volumes.

Archived