• Content Count:  8,803
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

https://southsquare.com/barristers/hilary-stonefrost/

Hoping Hilary performs better than our team on the pitch

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,904
  • Days Won:  17

Just thinking this time last year we were saying goodbye to my lovely dad. This year we could be saying goodbye to our football club. 😪

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

despite the Macclesfield result I still think with 5 to play for we can avoid the drop and with the takeover nearing completion there's a lot to look forward to. get a win at Crewe and then we have a home tie and the fans turning up can give a boost to the players and we can spur notts on to the greatest escape ever we can do this coyp 

the debts will be paid in full they won't wind up and sooner the new investors get on board the better 

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

We need to win all the games now so we arnt waiting till the last games to know for sure.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Good news to a point, it gives Notts more time and should aid the takeover in truth.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,937
  • Days Won:  162

not sure if this is good or bad, i know it gives the club more time but on the other hand i worry about why its been delayed if its going to be paid?

• Followers:  11

10 hours ago, liampie said:

not sure if this is good or bad, i know it gives the club more time but on the other hand i worry about why its been delayed if its going to be paid?

Maybe Hardy want s new owner to pay it.... but if thats the case, new owner maybe asks Hardy to accept a lower value for the club. If prospective owners fall away, we may not have a club...that is a REAL danger

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,937
  • Days Won:  162

@Piethagoram thats a point actually, if hardy wants the buyer to pay he needs to reflect this in the asking price.

• Followers:  11

To me, is how the 30k a week losses are being maintained when Alan Hardy has lost control of his company?

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

20 hours ago, liampie said:

It's good. I think it's pretty normal for new owners to clear debts like this. It's also a good indication that a takeover really is in the offing - HMRC would need a good reason to accept a delay in paying that debt, they wouldn't have just taken Alan Hardy's word for it.

• Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

What a difference a year makes this time last year at the top challenger games for promotion and now this..!! But at least big Al as been given time to pay and avoid points deduction so there’s positives 😝

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

I would if expected him to get an extention.

• Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

Least we can avoid points deduction and given time to pay. Despite there is a rumour that went round saying he had paid a few months ago. 

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  284
  • Days Won:  0

If the money is there, just pay it. Alan Hardy deserves some credit for not taking the easy way out, he has paid people and it's not like its been months at a time without wages.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

On 10/04/2019 at 12:58, jay said:

despite the Macclesfield result I still think with 5 to play for we can avoid the drop and with the takeover nearing completion there's a lot to look forward to. get a win at Crewe and then we have a home tie and the fans turning up can give a boost to the players and we can spur notts on to the greatest escape ever we can do this coyp 

the debts will be paid in full they won't wind up and sooner the new investors get on board the better 

All three clubs are rumoured to be in some sort of financial trouble, it makes me wonder if Yeovil and Macclesfield are holding out to see if we go into admin. The results on the pitch must be better, so give up too easily and Ardley needs to wake up.

Archived