Sign in to follow this  
Piethagoram

Luther Wildin to Arsenal???

I hope he goes, he's a good player and will only grow further.

Personally, I wouldn't blame Kevin Nolan. It's typical of Notts, yet the games he played he looked a special prospect. Notts needs to avoid allowing players like this to slip through their net. £1m would be a good fee, yet a player who can establish himself as a senior player and be good - its priceless for where we are. Good player! Good luck to him.

His pace and close control will appeal to Arsenal, he looked a promising talent for Notts and now Stevenage will possibly get a richly sum for just giving him a chance in the first team.

It's disappointing to see all these young pros fall wayward by Notts, some must be given a season or two to see if they can establish themselves. It's the only way some will gain league experience.

Good luck to Luther Wildin if he makes the dream move to Arsenal.

i thought he would do well with stevenage but this is like something out of a comic book, if he goes to arsenal i hope he works hard and manages to establish himself. i still recall that goal he scored on international duty.

I would be surprised if Arsenal signed him for their first team, he was pretty silent playing against Notts. A decent young player, nowhere near that standard. If Notts hadn't release him, he wouldn't be playing regularly.