Notts County 2023/24 season tickets are now on sale

TheSkipper

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,449
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Great news for Notts County fans! The 2023/24 season tickets are now on sale. Get ready to experience the excitement of the new season at Meadow Lane stadium.

By purchasing a season ticket, you'll secure your seat for all home league matches and enjoy a range of benefits. Don't miss out on the chance to join the Black and White Army and support Notts County throughout the season. Head to the Notts County website or visit the Meadow Lane ticket office to buy your season ticket now. Let's make this season one to remember!

Large

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2023/april/2023-24-season-tickets/

• Like 6

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I haven't renewed, but I will be in the coming days.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,719
  • Days Won:  27

I’m excited to renew my season ticket on Saturday, either before or after the game. With the team’s recent success and the club’s commitment to moving forward both on and off the pitch, I have high hopes for a surge of new ticket holders when they go on general sale. It’s a great time to be a Notts County fan!

• Like 3

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

yes, i will be.

i am trying to convince my dad and uncle to renew theirs but for the kop, they have been coming for a few seasons now and i know both have enjoyed watching notts this season. i think they are slowly turning black and white, instead of blood red.

• Like 3

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  81
  • Days Won:  4

Hey guys, don’t let those season tickets go to waste. Notts County is counting on you! You’ve seen the amazing work they’ve done this season. They’ve overcome some huge challenges, like loss of the beloved CEO Jason Turner. He was a great guy and he would want you to keep cheering for the team. I know you’re not sure what league you’ll be in next season, but who cares? You’re fans and that’s what matters. Trust me, 2023-24 is going to be epic. You don’t want to miss it. Good luck in the playoffs, I hope you get to Wembley and win! I know League Two sounds scary, but you’ve got this. You’re a better team now. Just go out there and show them what you’re made of. And don’t forget to have some fun along the way!

• Like 5

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Football can be an expensive sport, but with the success of last season and this current campaign that is near the end, along with the new ownership, it seems like the money is well spent. As fans, let's just enjoy ourselves and support our team! After all, the memories and experiences we gain from watching our team play are priceless.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,339
  • Days Won:  1

I have renewed my season ticket. It took several hours of waiting on the phone, but I wouldn’t have missed the opportunity to renew it.

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,456
  • Days Won:  15

Renewing my season ticket was an absolute must for me. I was on it like a car bonnet, making sure to sort it out just a few days after they became available. There’s not a chance I’d miss out on the opportunity to cheer on my team and soak up the buzz for another season. I’m a die-hard fan through and through!

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,503
  • Days Won:  9

I’ve renewed my season ticket and I reckon it’s clever of the club to do it so promptly. Seasons like the previous one and the prospect of promotion provide fans with more incentive to renew. If the best outcome transpires, we could witness the highest season ticket uptake for at least a decade. I would renew regardless, but I don’t blame anyone for not doing so. It’s a considerable amount of money, but the positive aspect is that it enables the club to commence early on securing new signings and affording contract renewals where increased pay may be desired.

• Like 1