The most emotional video

Piethagoram

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

Watched this video multiple times

The media team deserves a lot of credit for what they've put together. It's an emotionally fantastic watch. 

Love the song choice too 👍

• Like 3

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

it reminds me of the video @Chris did the season we went down, well it was done before as a way to try to encourage the fight against relegation. it is a very well produced video, something i think notts are getting better at. the whole wembley coverage was amazing, i dont know if the clubs started to hire outside help but its a good thing. things seem a lot more polished.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I also had goosebumps watching the video: it's very well-produced, and it tugs on your emotions.

Just everything about it reminds me how lucky I feel to be a Notts County fan. 🏆🖤🤍

@liampie: You mean this?

• Love 3

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

yes, @Chris. considering your limitations both of those videos are epic too.

• Like 1

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

It’s an emotional video that’s been very well produced and put together. It’s the kind of thing you’d expect to see in “Welcome to Wrexham”. In my opinion, it’s one of the best videos the club has released. The anniversary video showcasing the club’s history was particularly special!

• Like 3

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,461
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

The video definitely tugs at your heartstrings. It makes me feel grateful that we’ve turned the corner. We did it together and it’s about time that the club acknowledged the fans’ involvement in this.

• Like 3

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,355
  • Days Won:  1

It’s a great video by Notts. It captures all the emotions of what it was like to enter the National League and what it took to get out. I feel like it’s a sign of happier times to come.

Edited by Countyman
  • Like 3

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  881
  • Days Won:  1

The video by Notts is absolutely brilliant - it’s perfect from start to finish. It’s hard not to get emotional watching it! It’s a great achievement to get back up. This video is something fans should watch if there are dark days in the future - I hope it would give them strength.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I watched the videos they left me with goosebumps and a range of overwhelming emotions. The first one was particularly emotional, almost bringing me to tears. Nonetheless, all of the videos were absolutely beautiful and powerful. The way they captured the essence of their subjects and portrayed them in such a compelling way was nothing short of breathtaking. I found myself completely engrossed in each video, unable to look away. They were a reminder of the beauty and emotion that can be found in everyday life, and I was left feeling inspired and grateful for the experience.