Brian "Killer" Kilcline in Cornwall

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  493
  • Days Won:  1

He's got a style people know him for, and he looks good even though he's getting older. He seems like the kind of person who'd be happiest with a simple life.

• Like 3

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,759
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

He’s certainly a character. 😆

• Like 5

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,449
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

At first glance, I thought I had stumbled upon a jolly grandfather who was trending for his infectious positivity. But as I looked closer, I couldn't help but notice the bow and arrow in his hand. And then I realised it - this was none other than the legendary Brian "Killer" Kilcline! He may have aged, but his spirit and skills remained as sharp as ever. I can't wait to see what other surprises this iconic figure has in store for us.

• Haha 5

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

he seems happy doing his own thing, hes a real character. i met him a few years ago when he was a guest on match day at meadow lane. a fan told me after that i had my photo taken with killer, i did not know who he was. I just shook his hand because he put his out towards me. I was thinking why did i get told i had my picture taken with killer? he seemed very enough. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,456
  • Days Won:  15

Brian Kilcline is indeed a true Notts County great, a beacon of greatness that all young defenders aim to emulate. His impact on the club was immense, providing much-needed stability and defensive support throughout his time on the pitch. Brian's sheer passion and love of the game could be seen in every tackle, header, and interception he made. He was the epitome of the solid and dependable centre-back that every club needs. I hope Brian is doing well and enjoying life to the fullest. His contributions to Notts will forever be remembered, and his legacy serves as a reminder of what true greatness in football looks like.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,086
  • Days Won:  2

I know who he is, and I wouldn't fancy tangling with him! But he does seem like a right good laugh though.

• Like 1

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,961
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

He looks very happy, which is great! I had him as a friend on Facebook for a short time.

I also have met him on three occasions, and he's an extremely tall, very empowering figure. I have big hands, yet his was huge and his handshake was extremely firm. Somewhere I have a picture with him, which is one of the things I am most proud of having when it comes to pictures with current/ex players. Him and Mark Stallard. :D 

• Like 1

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,719
  • Days Won:  27

There's no lovelier location to settle down, surrounded by beautiful landscapes and pleasant weather. I hope he's content and experiencing life at its finest.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

He does seem to love his life the way he lives it, so i'd leave him to it.

He is a friendly former player in person.