Weekend Plans 7th-9th July

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Morning all. How are we? What plans have you got for this weekend?

For me it’s curry night tonight, my favourite meal of the week.

Tomorrow I’ll be doing another 5k Park Run it will be my 76th Park Run I want to reach 100 so I can get a special milestone T-shirt with 100 on the back.

Matchday tomorrow I guess most of you will be there but I’m waiting for the league games to start before I attend. I’ll be keeping a keen eye on the score though.

Sunday we’ll be having a BBQ again weather permitting you’ve got to make most of the summer.

What plans have you got? Or if you’re reading this late what did you get up to?

• Like 5
  • Love 1

• Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

are you not going to the friendly game @Fan of Big Tone?

i will be going to watch notts vs stoke, then going for a few drinks after the game. sunday, i will be spending time at my mums and probably doing more of my garden/tidying my home up.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

@liampie no I’m not keen on friendlies and I don’t want to leave Mrs. Tone on her own at the moment, she’s got a heart monitor on and she had a scary moment today so I’m keeping an eye on her.

• Like 3

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,989
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Friday, I wished early on PON and decided to go see my dad. It was a surprise visit. I didn't tell him I was going, and he said that he hadn't long woken up from a nap. We talked for a while, before I came home.

Today, I went to collect my new away shirt, fetched my friendly tickets and watched a game of two halves. 😂

I really enjoyed being back at Meadow Lane, even though there were a few things before the game that could have easily put me in a bad mood. It was nice to see so many fans that I hadn't seen for a while, which is always great.

Sunday, I will hopefully be going for a walk with my brother and then to see @super_ram.

• Like 5

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,464
  • Days Won:  5

Tomorrow, I will be sorting my garden if I can get it done before the storms. Today, I went to Notts and picked up a new shirt. I watched Stoke City play some very good football and then had fish and chips on the way home.

• Like 4

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,509
  • Days Won:  9

I have no plans for tomorrow. I suspect the rain will mean it will be a cosy and relaxing day, spent sitting in front of my TV watching whatever takes my fancy. Like many others here, I went to the friendly against Stoke on Saturday, and on Friday I was working.

• Like 3

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I had a quiet weekend; I went to the Stoke City friendly. I didn’t do much else; today, I just caught up on a lot of things while staying at home.

• Like 2

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,725
  • Days Won:  27

On Saturday, I went to see the friendly against Notts. On Sunday, I worked overtime and finished around 4 pm. Lately, all I seem to be doing is working. I have no complaints because I know that having a job is something I am fortunate to have.

• Like 1