New kit revealed at last

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,096
  • Days Won:  2

Both shirts look great. I really like the different look of the home shirt and I think more people will like it when they see it in person. I heard some fans say last Saturday that they didn’t like the blue shirt until they saw it in person, but I liked it the moment I saw it! I hope to get one of each.

• Like 4

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  419
  • Days Won:  1

I have pre-purchased the blue away shirt. I fetched it after the Stoke game to see the queue less ‘busy’. It took some time for my single shirt to be found. I think Lynn needs to come up with a better system than boxes on the floor. I felt sorry for the poor girl having to rummage through the boxes.

• Like 2

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I have ordered three blue shirts, two of which are for my neighbour’s children. I also ordered a training jacket and a Notts coat. I will order the home shirts when they go on sale, as I think they are both very nice.

• Like 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,655
  • Days Won:  89

Went to preorder an away shirt yesterday as I'm out the country at the minute, only to see their sold out 🙄. Typical notts I'm afraid, don't learn year on year. 

• Haha 1

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,465
  • Days Won:  5

I prefer the away shirt. It’s nice, but I wouldn’t spend over £100 on two football shirts. If they were still priced at around £40 each, I would buy them without hesitation.

15 hours ago, Super_Danny_Allsopp said:

Went to preorder an away shirt yesterday as I'm out the country at the minute, only to see their sold out 🙄. Typical notts I'm afraid, don't learn year on year. 

Pete did say that the club stuck to the same amount despite believing they would sell more, they just didn't order more because of the extra stock that they felt wouldn't move as quickly. If the club gets in additional stock, it will probably be far less than when first ordered.

• Like 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

17 hours ago, BromPie said:

I prefer the away shirt. It’s nice, but I wouldn’t spend over £100 on two football shirts. If they were still priced at around £40 each, I would buy them without hesitation.

Pete did say that the club stuck to the same amount despite believing they would sell more, they just didn't order more because of the extra stock that they felt wouldn't move as quickly. If the club gets in additional stock, it will probably be far less than when first ordered.

They actually announced that they had purchased more shirts this year due to the demand past seasons but either it was not many more or it was the same because every year they run out quite quickly, this is very early to run out though.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

Was going to get the away shirt, but I left it a week and it was already gone!  This was probably because the home shirts aren't on sale yet so there's more demand for the away shirt, but it's still disappointing. Hopefully they'll be in stock in November, otherwise I'll go without. 

• Like 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

the home shirt looks better in person, it looks a lot the ladbrookes shirt as mentioned by @Piethagoram when we played liverpool in the league cup and adam coombes scored.