Jodi Jones EFL2 player of the month

A well deserved award. 

Jodi Jones has come on in leaps and bounds, since he commited his future to Notts, and he's now demonstrating the class player that he is match after match..

• Like 7

Supporter+

I’m so pleased Jodi has won this award, he is such an exciting player to watch, when he gets the ball at his feet you can almost guarantee something good will happen, whether it’s an in perfect cross or a curling shot on goal.

No one deserves it more than him.

• Like 7

I am so pleased for Jodi Jones, he deserves this 100%.

It's by far a positive message considering our current form and the rough patches we have had. The fact that we can rely on Jodi to make things happen, we are incredibly fortunate enough to have him. He's a classy player, especially on the ball.

• Like 5

Jodi Jones is a remarkable player and I’m happy for him. He’s been deserving of this award in the past, so it’s great that he’s finally been named the League Two Player of the Season. It’s some welcome good news.

• Like 4

It’s great news for Jodi Jones. He’s earned it, and I agree that he should have been recognised earlier. Right now, he’s about the best thing in the Notts squad, though he can’t win games on his own.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Wheelbarrow repair man said:

Top Notch Jodi well deserved, and congratulations to Notts Recruitment for having the sight to see, the kind of player  an injury free Jodi Jones could be. My only worry is another club higher up the football pyramid may come in for him during the off season.

Jodi is happy at Notts, but it is inevitable that there will be interest in the off season.

If there is an offer we can't refuse, I trust our recruiters to get a worthwhile replacement if he goes.

Somehow though, I think he will stay.

• Like 1

I am delighted for Jodi Jones to be given further acknowledgement and by breaking a league record.

I'm slightly surprised that it's quite low, being 18, but considering Jodi has smashed it with plenty of games to go - he could further set the record to a higher amount. Some might think 18 sounds about right for the most assists, but considering the amount of games in a season, I at least would have thought it would be around 22-24. This isn't a knock on Jodi's achievement as I still believe he can break the amount I thought the record would have been.

Great job, Jodi. We're pleased for you!

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Chris said:

I am delighted for Jodi Jones to be given further acknowledgement and by breaking a league record.

I'm slightly surprised that it's quite low, being 18, but considering Jodi has smashed it with plenty of games to go - he could further set the record to a higher amount. Some might think 18 sounds about right for the most assists, but considering the amount of games in a season, I at least would have thought it would be around 22-24. This isn't a knock on Jodi's achievement as I still believe he can break the amount I thought the record would have been.

Great job, Jodi. We're pleased for you!

It's now 20 assists after the Newport match.