Tiernan Brooks watch

Piethagoram

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,308
  • Days Won:  17

Personally I think once Tiernan Brooks loan spell with Rochdale is over, he should be given a chance to stake a claim in the Notts Squad next season.

• Like 6

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,372
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

@Wheelbarrow repair man

I agree, Brooks looks a good prospect and I hope he can make that step up next season.

• Like 4

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,078
  • Days Won:  162

i am inclined to agree, @Piethagoram as been calling for it and i think it does make a lot of sense now. he might also improve the defence which is something mentioned also. hopefully he continues to do well at rochdale and we dont get blind sighted. my concern is that if he does well, they or another club may want to sign him.

the temptation of playing first team football must be strong and we should start giving him a chance once he comes back from his loan.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,360
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

We know Tiernan Brooks has potential and so far, I like how we have been giving him the chance to gain experience outside Notts. I believe he will one day become our first team keeper, that has to be the club plan, and I am delighted to see he's doing well at Rochdale.

I thought the loan move made a lot of sense by allowing him to go to them, it's a good choice to pick up further game time and experience.

• Like 4

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,965
  • Days Won:  5

It’s encouraging to see him receiving commendation while at Rochdale. His experience there, along with his time in the Irish premier league, is valuable. We’re handling his development well, but there comes a point when we need to halt the loans and provide him with real match experience. I concur that I hope this happens more next season.

• Like 3

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

Hopefully we see him potentially get more game time for Notts next season. It's about time he got given the opportunity. 

Promising praise from this tweet. 

• Like 2

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  175
  • Days Won:  0

Enhance the defence, place Tiernan Brooks in goal, and provide him with an opportunity. It's tough for young players to get chances when certain fans express negativity on social media and are impatient for progress. I would love to witness Brooks becoming the new Darren Ward.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,516
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

From what I’ve gathered from Rochdale supporters, they’re fond of Tiernan Brooks and believe he’s ready for first-team football at both their level and ours. A few folks I know from work have mentioned that his saves have kept them in matches, and they’ve even joked about wanting to sign him permanently. The real test for him would be next season with us, but we need to bolster our defence if that’s our plan. I don’t see Sam Slocombe sticking around much longer, he’s served the club well and might end up as our third choice until his contract expires.

• Like 1

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,372
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Can never understand why a young goalkeeper with potential talent was let go by Notts.

He certainly seems to be doing the business for Gateshead.

I think Notts have made a big mistake by not keeping him on the books, even if he were loaned out to get match time.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,308
  • Days Won:  17

No Disrespect to Sam Slocombe, but Notts should have held on to Tiernan Brookes. Yes we have an Excellent Keeper in Bass, but the way Notts Luck with injuries is going I would sooner have had Tiernan as Backup rather than Sam.

• Like 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  23
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe he had enough of loans and wanted first team football? Can't blame him especially as Gateshead seem to have a good structure about them.

• Like 2