• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GGevxdD6kI

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,989
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Thompson did very well to chip the ball into the back of the net, that was a strikers finish.

I've just watched the extended highlights, Coventry had a couple of decent chances and for me it was a penalty. The Sky Blues player didn't make enough of it, after which he throws a tantrum which probably worked in our favour. We need to cut these situations out or learn how to defend, we simple see too many incidents like this occur. Sooner or later it will be the difference in games and we'll be punished.

Cheers @liampie

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,464
  • Days Won:  5

It was our day yesterday, the three points will make a huge difference.

Thompson's got a knack for scoring hasn't he ah? Good player. 29 points in 16 games, dare we keep dreaming?

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,509
  • Days Won:  9

It is good to see us in the position where we take our chances that are presented.

You have to feel for them because it seems they did not play as bad as the stats suggest, yet they dont seem to have confidence when it comes to finishing. Is the manager at fault here? Well I dont know about that but vital three points for us which is all that matters.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,725
  • Days Won:  27

Coventry can only blame themselves about the result, I am not sure about the penalty myself. It seems harsh to change the game based on that.

Not enough in it for me but we have seen them given before.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  686
  • Days Won:  0

The referee controlled the game well. With the penalty I am not sure its stonewall but it should have probably been given. At the end of the day he was not, the ref made that judgement call and as I say I feel he had a good game.

Coventry was not that bad.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

Somebody needs to coach defending, that was either a shepherd him out the area, or the tackle... if you were to tackle there, Hollis tackled with the wrong leg!

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

Thanks for posting that. I particularly enjoyed being able to view it in the browser - is that black magic?  B)

I agree that it should have been a penalty, we got very lucky there. That's just the sort of challenge that comes with a relative lack of experience. Hopefully with all the match experience he's picking up he'll be able to eliminate that sort of thing from his game.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Yes, thanks for posting @liampie, Thompson took the goal well and it seems from those short clips that Notts were battling for every ball, I love to see that. I think the penalty might have been given on another day but it wasn't so we get the three points. YOUPIES!!

Archived