Season Ticket Renewal

Ok guys, who's renewed their season ticket, please to say I was the first, £325 in the Kop as prices were frozen when I got mine, normally £340 so there's £15 saved straight away, nearly a £1 a game already.

Supporter+

I haven't yet but I will be renewing mine, I turned 60 last year so thought I should move from the Kop to the Pavis along with the other old codgers. A lot cheaper when you reach 60.

Not sure whether to keep my seat or move back to the kop, I'll probably stick where I am as I like the view I'm right on the half way line.

Well done on being the first Jurgen. :thumbsup:

I wished I could say I will be renewing, though this upcoming season will be my first season ticket. I'm not sure if I will be going to get one in Jakes name or Ellie though I'll have to see. Despite this being my first season ticket, I do tend to get to a fair amount of the home games so none the less I am very excited. I think whatever the outcome, I'll just be happy to be able to watch Notts at every home game.

COYP!

Supporter+

Joe if Jake and Ellie are under 12 you will be able to get a free ticket for one of them. I'm sure I'm right about that.

I tend to stay at home with our youngest daughter in the freezing winter months so until she gets a little older it wouldn't be worth me getting a season ticket. I enjoy going to as many games as possible when we have the money for us all to go. I prefer to sit in the pavis as i like side view. The kop is quite noisy for a 1 year old and i'm not keen on the family stand as i cannot see the scoreboard and i don't like the view very much.

I tend to stay at home with our youngest daughter in the freezing winter months so until she gets a little older it wouldn't be worth me getting a season ticket. I enjoy going to as many games as possible when we have the money for us all to go. I prefer to sit in the pavis as i like side view. The kop is quite noisy for a 1 year old and i'm not keen on the family stand as i cannot see the scoreboard and i don't like the view very much.

I don't like watching football without you, I know I get very vocal at times. It's the passion, I love be able to go with all my family and this wouldn't change for the world. Notts is a family club, so vital to the growth. One day I'll get you to sit in the kop, though I must find Tony! so Pavis is likely to be a return. Would like to attend the final home game all together.

The kop is loud but normal once you get used to it, I don't see it being an issue for you.

Would love to renew my season ticket,and my hubbys, but we are moving 85 miles away with in the next month, was hoping they were going to do the 75 miller this year?  Will BREAK my heart not to watch Notts at home, been coming 40plus years now, could cry just writing this!!  Hopfully will get to most matches, next season, lots of family and friends said we can stay at theres xx

Supporter+

Would love to renew my season ticket,and my hubbys, but we are moving 85 miles away with in the next month, was hoping they were going to do the 75 miller this year?  Will BREAK my heart not to watch Notts at home, been coming 40plus years now, could cry just writing this!!  Hopfully will get to most matches, next season, lots of family and friends said we can stay at theres xx

That's really sad Vicki, I hope you manage to get to some matches at least, meanwhile when you can't go you could listen to Uncle Colin on Magpieplayer or come on this site where there is a chat room a few people gather together to chew over tactics etc.

It's a little awkward to say it but I like how many wonderful people I've met from starting PoN, I never in my wildest dreams expected for it to have this much impact on my life but I can say it's a welcomed positive feeling. I might not have had the pleasure of saying hello to Vicki or couple of others, I have broken so many rules I've had in-place which limit me and recently I feel a little down about not doing it sooner.

Biggest regret is not starting PoN sooner, I shouldn't listen to any negativity but it gets you down.

The clubs a family, you can see this and I hope to say hello to a couple more before the end of the season. It's times like this I get a HUGE feeling that the path PoN is on benefits others. I haven't felt like this for awhile, I think the last time was when another site (Poetry & Art) I do with cheeky flourished. Just like my time working in a care home I feel I am doing something worthwhile.

I don't like watching football without you, I know I get very vocal at times. It's the passion, I love be able to go with all my family and this wouldn't change for the world. Notts is a family club, so vital to the growth. One day I'll get you to sit in the kop, though I must find Tony! so Pavis is likely to be a return. Would like to attend the final home game all together.

The kop is loud but normal once you get used to it, I don't see it being an issue for you.

I'm not too sure the kop would suit me either with the headaches i get very easily at times. I will have to try it one day, but no plans to at the moment.

Swindon Town have reportedly sold 4,600 season tickets to date. This is despite what some see as a dubious change in ownership,the loss(?) of our previous manager and current abysmal loss of form.

That's the way it is though: you follow your club blindly and with passion.

(Could always watch Man. U play soccer on Sky!!!!).

unfortunately we have had season tickets the year harry was born, and have not been able to afford it since. a shame really plus i think notts really do need to create more of a family atmosphere at games. i personally began to feel that it wasn't totally safe for Harry just before we stopped going as much. Mainly because we got ALOT of abuse off away fans....i wouldnt have minded but to start hurtling abuse about if we are raising our son to "be a murder too" (referring to lee hughes) is discusting.

We even tried moving to the family stand from the pavis, but the view is poor and i dont like the idea of having my young son directly behind the goal!

Archived