Fullerton in or out?

Turkey_Twizzler

Should Fullarton remain as the Notts manager?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Fullarton in or out?

• #fullartonout
    • #fullartonin

We have gone completely backwards, yes we got 2 back tonight but this is even worse than Derry, many will know that I like to be optimistic but Jamie has nose dived us.

Under RM the away results and defence were bad but we were entertained, I often looked forward to going to the lane, even under Derry we were hard to beat.

I am not one to call for a managers head but he was the wrong man from day 1, he is clearly hiding something regarding aborah, the defence isnt that much better and the football is dreadful

I don't think he will be sacked but sooner or later it will become a financial issue.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel it's a decision Notts must stick with, I know some will not like this but we can't afford to just get rid of him. Try an assistant, see if some wise words can make Jamie smarten himself up but if they have no desire to do this - which genuine fans feel he's being 'hung out to dry', I just think it's the wrong decision.

I'm voting for or against.

I'll get a splinter soon from this fence I'm sitting on but I am being honest in my view.

Out for me: Feel sorry for the bloke as the club has made him a scapegoat and given him no support, but he is just lurching from one disaster to another and is basically selecting a team that made Derry's look like world beaters!

I just don't think he is up to it and he needs to admit it, as the football he is trying to play is so primitive that he must have dug it out of a museum. The game has moved on and you are actually allowed to move the ball around, he lines them up like a bar football team.

The thing is, I was willing to give Fullarton a chance. I didn't particularly want to, because I don't think he should even have been considered for the role as he wasn't/isn't what we needed at the time. However, the powers that be decided on an interview he was the best thing since sliced bread, so we were forced to get behind him.

Having said that, he has absolutely 0 media presence. He comes across as arrogant and belittling, and gives politician answers to every question and constantly repeats the same phrases endlessly. We've had a lot of managers in the past that had key phrases, Curle's 'express yourselves' etc... but I can't recall a manager that has said the same sentences repeatedly, especially when pressed for a response. 

His fan relations are 0. He has done absolutely nothing to try and engage with fans on any level. 

The tactics and team selection are negative and boring. 

As I mentioned, I was willing to give him a chance, but if he picks the same team that started today on Saturday, and we lose, I'm afraid my opinion will change. 

Please can someone point me in the direction of the actual in/out buttons?.......

.........I found them on the Trews in/out page (yes, @erindoors I voted you IN, like 90% of the other serial fruit-loops on here)......but I cannot find the OUT button for MrScottishSchoolboyNaughtyPants?

I'm afraid even being a mod I don't actually know how to set one up [emoji15]

it's fair to say if they stick with him Itl be a pure stupid and arrogant choice and he will take us down.

People were saying we're safe we can't go down can't we we are now 14 points off relegation and have to play Plymouth Bristol rovers  Dagenham Cambridge Carlisle Portsmouth Wycombe Mansfield  .

I can't see us gettin hardly any points out of it plus Hartlepool at home to if they stick with him I gaurentee you all he will be the end of us and the trees will then leave

And the Stanley situation he avoided and avoided I've said this before and everyone has had a bite at me he does not like the Dutch lads it's that simple or foreign footballers as Stanley's Belgium 

@ohstanleyaborah you click on the poll tab when you start a topic. I don't think you can add one to an existing thread though.

@Modern Fan 1862 👍 if you think all of the bottom three will pick up another 14 points this season and us zero then you're braver than me! Luckily in League Two there's always someone crapper than us. Next season is a different matter though.

To return to the topic, aside from the early away wins JF has had the worst start it's possible to have. It's been a complete nightmare, and the prospect of us going into next season with him at the helm makes me shudder. He makes Gary Brazil seem like Bob Paisley so far. I'd love him to turn things around but I can't see it.

well Yeovil still have to play us that's a 3 point for them Dagenham have to play us another 3 for them it only takes a win to get a kick start .

i can't see were our next win is coming from Plymouth next up Dagenham will probaly beat us as York did Hartlepool at home they'll want revenge Bristol rovers at home they'll shred us.

this bloke ain't a manager has no plan no tactics no idea no strategy 

@ohstanleyaborah you click on the poll tab when you start a topic. I don't think you can add one to an existing thread though.

@Modern Fan 1862 👍 if you think all of the bottom three will pick up another 14 points this season and us zero then you're braver than me! Luckily in League Two there's always someone crapper than us. Next season is a different matter though.

I know how to do it on the pon site but I don't know if you can on the app

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Supporter+

Unless we slip into a relegation battle, I'd stick with JF until the end of the season. I'd be very worried if he is still in charge next season though.....

Fullertons position is untenable, he will never be accepted , and the club will be at loggerheads with the fans while he remains, The fan base will shrink at an alarming rate, 4 mates I go with have stopped attending, and I now travel from Rugby on my own , I will keep going this season because I have a season ticket, but next season no chance if this turmoil continues, I am not enjoying going to ML at the moment and have no desire to watch non league football, he must go now .

3 minutes ago, AmericanPie said:

No proper assistant.

The blame falls upon the CEO and board. They should never have appointed Fullarton but they have to back him. Who would come here now? I wonder if other manages declined because of rejections about certain plans. Of course I am just speculating for discussion.

I said exactly the same a few days ago.....it beggars belief that Ray has appointed a complete rookie again, there must be a reason ie no "proper" manager wants the job

Archived