Fullerton in or out?

Turkey_Twizzler

Should Fullarton remain as the Notts manager?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Fullarton in or out?

• #fullartonout
    • #fullartonin

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't feel sorry for him at all. 

It is his tactics and down right arrogance that has brought about the events of the past week so he deserves as much of the blame as RT.

If he had just been an evolution of RM then I dont think anyone would have had too much to grumble about, instead he comes in and subjects us to the most one dimensional school boy tactics I think I have ever seen and then has the arrogance to say that as soon as he wins a game we're all gonna be his best mate.

On 25/02/2016 at 20:05, NewNottsFan said:

@thommo club is up for sale ...highly unlikely that the current owners will sack their own manager after 7 games and have to pay him up? ...and he's just in the door so why would he resign when he has just got there 

If it is Alan Hardy who is going to take over then why doesn't he set up a crowd funding page to get rid of JF, something tells me it won't take long to hit the target

I'm sorry but no one is going to come in and keep him Alan hardy reportedly wants to bring in Gary macalister which is someone he may know or trust.

So why is he going to stick with a inexperienced manager who is not winning us games he isn't no one in the right mind would of took a gamble on Fullarton.

i hope hardy as a fan of the club sees this to and brings in a manager maybe like macalister who has actually managed football clubs cause if Fullarton stays we are going deeper down end of lost our last 3 games now and Tuesday I can see it being 4 in a row 

On 27 February 2016 at 08:13, Super_Danny_Allsopp said:

Even though he comes across as arrogant, I really do feel sorry for the bloke. He has been hood-winked by the people that hired him and has walked into a complete s*** storm. 

he has not been hoodwinked at all. He knew exactly what he was walking into.

So Aileen he knew the club was about to be put up for sale? Wow! It takes a rookie with a special kind of arrogance to think that walking into such a situation in his first job would be a good career move. I just wonder why Moniz wasn't kept on until the club was sold. I wasn't a fan of RM but in retrospect seems an odd decision to sack him now.

On 2/27/2016 at 08:34, Northants Pie said:

I don't feel sorry for him at all. 

It is his tactics and down right arrogance that has brought about the events of the past week so he deserves as much of the blame as RT.

If he had just been an evolution of RM then I dont think anyone would have had too much to grumble about, instead he comes in and subjects us to the most one dimensional school boy tactics I think I have ever seen and then has the arrogance to say that as soon as he wins a game we're all gonna be his best mate.

Sorry ...when did he say that when he wins you will be his best mate?...I must have missed that part?

5 hours ago, Don Masson said:

So Aileen he knew the club was about to be put up for sale? Wow! It takes a rookie with a special kind of arrogance to think that walking into such a situation in his first job would be a good career move. I just wonder why Moniz wasn't kept on until the club was sold. I wasn't a fan of RM but in retrospect seems an odd decision to sack him now.

No, he didn't. But wow! read it like you must. We have made no secret of the fact that we would welcome joint  investment, and have sought it. What made Ray decide enough was enough and to withdraw as Chair was the building level of abuse (and yes, it was abuse, not insults or criticism) and the toxicity in the crowd during the game. (whIch I felt was entirely misdirected) So perhaps you've answered your own question?

12 hours ago, Modern Fan 1862 👍 said:

I'm sorry but no one is going to come in and keep him Alan hardy reportedly wants to bring in Gary macalister which is someone he may know or trust.

So why is he going to stick with a inexperienced manager who is not winning us games he isn't no one in the right mind would of took a gamble on Fullarton.

i hope hardy as a fan of the club sees this to and brings in a manager maybe like macalister who has actually managed football clubs cause if Fullarton stays we are going deeper down end of lost our last 3 games now and Tuesday I can see it being 4 in a row 

The Gary McAllister link game about from a Twitter comment a couple of months ago about out of work managers, so I don't read too much into that. You could also say that he would bring Micky Mellon in, as he follows him on Twitter and is the only football league manager he follows, now that would be an interesting appointment.

9 hours ago, erindoors said:

No, he didn't. But wow! read it like you must. We have made no secret of the fact that we would welcome joint  investment, and have sought it. What made Ray decide enough was enough and to withdraw as Chair was the building level of abuse (and yes, it was abuse, not insults or criticism) and the toxicity in the crowd during the game. (whIch I felt was entirely misdirected) So perhaps you've answered your own question?

now I don't kno about the abuse an what he said she said etc etc as I'd left the ground along time ago but I agree the atmosphere was toxic.

But that's down to the fact that most fans don't belive in Fullarton I for one don't not going to lie about it straight honesty.

I understand you have tried and tried and it hasn't quite worked out fair enough no one can knock you for trying.

But the managerial appointment of Fullarton in my Opinion mine  he is not a manager that's how I see it you see it diffrent which is fine and respected . I have no grudges against you just Incase you think I'm coming across that way 

@NewNottsFan Now let's say hardy gets the club he's A) a Notts fan so I think he would change the manager as every new owner has there staff manager lined up 90% of the time.

2) He's a ex professional footballer played for Doncaster so I think hel be able to see thro Fullarton and his hoof tactics which is all I've witnessed so far please correct me from any game you have seen.

And finally why is hardy going to fund a rookie manager who hasn't proved he has any managerial skills on the pitch we have to sing to get a sub even then it's the wrong one he waits for the opposition to score then changes it.

And to top it all off we are 1-0 down at Plymouth we have 10-15 mins left we are still in the game you look thro you're bench you need a goal Ahhh I know why don't a bring on Alan smith stick him upfront 🤔🤔🤔

Cause according to Fullarton Alan smith started his career as a striker at the top level not to Rember that was 20-30 years ago when he was like 20 an worth 10mil plus.

So yea another mad choice just be ready for when we get worse and worse under him an I say told you so cause it is happening belive me his lack of expierence is showing teams are figuring us out faster then ever 

I think that any new owner would give JF a chance to prove himself. If the rumour about Gary McAllister is true, that's a very bad sign, McAllister is a proven failure as a manager. He's no doubt a very knowledgeable man to have around, but as number one? Nah. I very much doubt it is though - if GM had any appetite to be the main man again, he'd have done so by now.

1 hour ago, DangerousSausage said:

I think that any new owner would give JF a chance to prove himself. 

You'd hope that would reflect our position and his results at the time (if indeed we get new owners - keep praying). If we continue this losing streak and lets say hypothetically we get taken over at the end of March, I'd hope they'd give him the sack.

I wonder how much RT would demand for the club if we were struggling to survive the drop. 

I can only vote 'out'. I feel a fair bit of sympathy for Fullarton and under normal circumstances would never want a manager sacked this early, but I just can't see any way he will turn things around.  A sizeable portion of the fanbase will never give him a chance and for everyone's sake it would be best to end things quickly.  

I was once accused of sniffing adhesive substances for supporting RM too much but I bet most folk who wanted him gone now wish he was still here, he was stubborn and made strange decisions, but he wasn't this bad, at least he was exciting, and now most folk want JF out, we must be careful what we wish for

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

On 29/02/2016 at 12:02, Elite_pie said:

I can only vote 'out'. I feel a fair bit of sympathy for Fullarton and under normal circumstances would never want a manager sacked this early, but I just can't see any way he will turn things around.  A sizeable portion of the fanbase will never give him a chance and for everyone's sake it would be best to end things quickly.  

First time on any site for me , but agree action needs taking asap with the managerial position , no chance at all for him to get the fan base on his side , worried for the club , roll on the sale , asap 

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/02/2016 at 22:55, erindoors said:

So Aileen. Please clarify. When you said that he (JF) knew exactly what he was walking into, to what exactly are you referring, if it was not the imminent sale of the club?

Archived