Adam Virgo

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

Adam Virgo people go on Twitter and read the inside of a ex professional who has played at top levels such as Brighton Celtic.

He has been giving his insight on Jamie Fullarton and what he thought when was playing under him as a pro read his Twitter he has put it up with a conversation with a Notts fan link below 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Adamvirgs19 

Link ^^^

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,995
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Never heard of him but his comments don't come across well, to be honest - they read like someone who has a grudge. I'm only seconding guessing, though it's what I get the vibe of. I'm not saying he's wrong however, yet as an ex professional footballer he's not coming across like one.

• Content Count:  530
  • Days Won:  24

What is twitter?.......everyone keeps talking about it, but how does it work?

1 hour ago, tarquinbeech said:

Twitter is a social network, it's claimed to be a 'micro-blogging service' but that's because even the designers of the site have idea what to call it. Originally flopped, until well known celebrates started using it and since it's became uber cool.

Only problem, tweets are limited to 140 characters but this is supposedly changing.

6 hours ago, notts-joe said:

Never heard of him but his comments don't come across well, to be honest - they read like someone who has a grudge. I'm only seconding guessing, though it's what I get the vibe of. I'm not saying he's wrong however, yet as an ex professional footballer he's not coming across like one.

I wouldn't say he has a grudge Joe he has played for top teams such as Celtic and to say the same things what he did with the kids at Bristol rovers is identical to the Bolton scenario

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

10 hours ago, tarquinbeech said:

It's what budgies do when you lock them in their cage while you're having breakfast.

To anyone having difficulty following the Twitter feed, Adam Virgo says he's not surprised Fullarton's struggling as he's seen him on the training ground with the Bristol R*vers youth team, you can't act like that with senior pros as they won't play for you. Says he speaks well but is different on the training ground and that a change of manager is needed. He didn't go into any more detail than that but we can read between the lines.

"]
6 hours ago, notts-joe said: Never heard of him but his comments don't come across well, to be honest - they read like someone who has a grudge. I'm only seconding guessing, though it's what I get the vibe of. I'm not saying he's wrong however, yet as an ex professional footballer he's not coming across like one.

I wouldn't say he has a grudge Joe he has played for top teams such as Celtic and to say the same things what he did with the kids at Bristol rovers is identical to the Bolton scenario

What ex player comments like he is publicly to fans he doesn't know?

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  71
  • Days Won:  2

Players talk and word gets around. Does it look like these players are playing for Fullarton? Evidence suggests Fullarton is a bit of a bully, this adds to it

• Content Count:  173

On ‎16‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 00:00, Modern Fan 1862 👍 said:

Adam Virgo people go on Twitter and read the inside of a ex professional who has played at top levels such as Brighton Celtic.

He has been giving his insight on Jamie Fullarton and what he thought when was playing under him as a pro read his Twitter he has put it up with a conversation with a Notts fan link below 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Adamvirgs19 

Link ^^^

Let's get some context here.

A while ago you were laughing at Fullarton for playing in Scotland and now you are hailing Adam Virgo as 'playing at the highest level'?

4 out of his 5 seasons at Brighton were spent in League one and 2 and the season in the championship (2005) they ended up 20th

He signed for Celtic and played 12 games in total with only 3 of them being first team starts...hardly a glittering career in the top flight.

To be fair to him he did have a knee injury but successive loan spells away from Celtic only ended up with him leaving on a free making no more appearances.

JF was a youth manager at BR in 2011 and dealt with their young players....some of whom are now in the first team or sold for a profit. When I was at the BR game at Meadow lane I got chatting to one of their directors in the stand and they think very highly of him (JF), still. This is not an endorsment of JF or current results clearly....but their club wouldnt have that view of him if he was a bully. I just worry that folk get a tag and the start throwing these accusations around

As far as Adam Virgo is concerned , I think someone who works for BT Sport and is an ex pro should be a bit more professional about how he goes about his business on social media

JF gets criticism , he most likely criticises himself on a daily basis given current results and form, but to keep calling him a bully based on hearsay doesnt help anyone in my view

24 minutes ago, NewNottsFan said:

As far as Adam Virgo is concerned , I think someone who works for BT Sport and is an ex pro should be a bit more professional about how he goes about his business on social media

JF gets criticism , he most likely criticises himself on a daily basis given current results and form, but to keep calling him a bully based on hearsay doesnt help anyone in my view

Virgo's comments have me curious, yet I also standby the comments above - his tweets are unprofessional and somewhat a 'bizarre' approach.

The last point is debatable sadly, and it will always happen. It followed JF to Forest, Notts fans are not the only people who have discussed this. It would appear that there is a little more than just hearsay, considering some of the things happen within our club and of course Bolton. I do agree, that the word 'bully' should be something people should be mindful of.

so hold on Jamie Fullarton isn't a bully well let's talk some stuff when Jamie had his first interview he said our attack was good Infact we had the most goals scored in the league correct ?

Now we're going to add more attack hmm sorry stead sorry izale you ain't good enough Jamie Fullarton view 

Oh sorry Stan you're gettin dropped oh Liam you've scored 8 goals in centre mid il drop you to valencic first game scores a belter il drop him now Fullarton is clown and a bully and I for one will not sit here and let him tear us in the conference you can by all means 

Oh did I mention were 150/1 now to 5/1 to go down and also talk of a winding up petition apparently in court in April .

But don't worry I'm sure Jamie will fix this @Elite_pie when we get on the door of the bottom 2 I'm sure ul still be signing this muppets praise 

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,041
  • Days Won:  71

3 minutes ago, Modern Fan 1862 👍 said:

But don't worry I'm sure Jamie will fix this @Elite_pie when we get on the door of the bottom 2 I'm sure ul still be signing this muppets praise 

What are you talking about you simpleton?  I've never, ever posted a single word praising Fullarton.

Disagree by all means, but let's not fall out over this please. We'll all be best mates again when we're top of the league next season B)

he's clearly pushed speno out the door he's clearing for in Stan out to don't be surprised if Genaro is been pushed out

aswell @NewNottsFan you're jus his biggest Jamie Fullarton fan and you always come to his defend no matter how crap we play so 👏🏻👏🏻

Simon Jordan ex palace chairman always said he was a bad egg josh vela former Notts combat midfielder also states good luck and laughed on Twitter when he got appointed.

Now Virgo is stating the same does no one look into backgrounds ?

But maybe he may be the next big best manager after all he now has the worse win rate possible 

• Content Count:  173

Have I ever defended a performance or a defeat? If you can show me one post that I have then let's see it.

You assume Spencer was 'pushed out' ...you assume Stan is being 'pushed out' ....you speculate that Snijders will be 'pushed out'

There are similar quotes all over social media which counter what you say about him? Josh vela ? Is that the same Josh Vela who progressed through JF's set up to make 60 odd appearances at Bolton so far? He said 'Good Luck' ....and? You see 'bully' in that comment others might take the view  that Vela knows how hard he can work his players....would you not expect your pro's at Notts to work hard ? should being a professional be easy ? Come on

And irony of irony ...you ask folk to look into backgrounds and yet say Virgo has had a career 'at the highest level' despite not playing at the same level as JF???

Is it not the case that its exactly because clubs DO LOOK INTO PEOPLE'S BACKGROUNDS that JF has been requested at BR , Palace, Bolton and Forest??

You are disapointed, I get that ...but you will grasp onto anything ..ANYTHING...that will confirm and criticise JF and take no contrary view or balance the other way.

So for the avoidance of doubt ...I am not promoting or defending results or performances recently...I am not singing the praises of JF or saying he is next messiah....but what I AM doing is giving a contrary view when I feel that people , you included, latch on to anything negative no matter how tenuous a link and run with it.

I respect your right as a paying fan to say and express what you like ...but I hope that in the same spirit of debate you respect my right to respond.

JF is a big boy, he doesnt need me or anyone else speaking on his behalf but when I feel folk are saying things that are not balanced , or in some cases, just factually incorrect ....then I'll say my bit

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,041
  • Days Won:  71

1 hour ago, DangerousSausage said:

Disagree by all means, but let's not fall out over this please. We'll all be best mates again when we're top of the league next season B)

I'm afraid I get a bit annoyed when someone brings my name into a topic I've not commented on with stupid things like "I'm sure ul still be signing this muppets praise" when I've never once praised Fullarton.  I've said from day one that he was a ridiculous appointment who needs sacking.  By all means challenge anything I've actually said if you disagree, but don't make rubbish like that up and put my name to it.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

I think most of us, if not all, agree that JF should be removed? These bully allegations follow him around like a bad smell which is unacceptable if they aren't true.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

I think most of us, if not all, agree that JF should be removed? These bully allegations follow him around like a bad smell which is unacceptable if they aren't true.

• Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, NewNottsFan said:

A while ago you were laughing at Fullarton for playing in Scotland and now you are hailing Adam Virgo as 'playing at the highest level'?

4 out of his 5 seasons at Brighton were spent in League one and 2 and the season in the championship (2005) they ended up 20th

He signed for Celtic and played 12 games in total with only 3 of them being first team starts...hardly a glittering career in the top flight.

To be fair to him he did have a knee injury but successive loan spells away from Celtic only ended up with him leaving on a free making no more appearances.

JF was a youth manager at BR in 2011 and dealt with their young players....some of whom are now in the first team or sold for a profit. When I was at the BR game at Meadow lane I got chatting to one of their directors in the stand and they think very highly of him (JF), still. This is not an endorsment of JF or current results clearly....but their club wouldnt have that view of him if he was a bully. I just worry that folk get a tag and the start throwing these accusations around

Did you ask the Rovers bloke if he thought highly enough of JF to offer him the managers job?

19 hours ago, NewNottsFan said:

just becuase a director tells you the sun shines out of him don't mean it's true how many of there players have you asked about there situation with him? 

Infact chris kiwoyma got in Callum mggregor know one knew much about jack grealish and they both turned out to be worldies.

Does that make him a marvellous football manager no and despite what people tell you what have you actually seen that makes you think Fullarton will be sucsess?

Why did no other club go for this amazing young upcoming manager he seems to have glowing references apparently.

In ever game under him I've noticed the follwing we get ripped apart from min 2

We hardly get out our own half we are under pressure all game we have 3 shots max 4 if we're privileged.

Loach has more to do in 90 mins then anyone else far to defensive zero creativity all attacking threat ripped out no passion like under Derry.

I just find it to hard to belive this wonderful up an coming manager with glowing  reports from Bristol rovers director.

Can strip best players like noble who can play create and score 8 goals and has  a high asset count can't get in the middle of the park.

But hey I bet the director was laughing outside when they nearly hammerd us  5-0 

So wonder what other team will take this young Alex Ferguson when we sack him as he's so good bet Bolton wish they had a young hungry upcoming talented manager like Fullarton now 

Archived